The Negativity Thread

Considering most of these groups are terminally online and fencesit in every thread that gets created there’s no chance in hell they don’t see what’s being discussed.

Except if you’re me because I mute all the ones that don’t interest me, hohoho

True yeah, people can dislike and like whoever honestly, but it does come across as rather petty and very personal with the way some are expressing it.

If you have over a thousand posts you should be exiled to general discussion

5 Likes

Please no, it is horrible there.

2 Likes

i’d rather go to gulag

2 Likes
Oh no.

What do you mean bro, you know they’re watching. Look I mentioned pet peevers ten minutes ago and suddenly there’s six of them flying in. Transparency is what the Crazymon’s about.

4 Likes

never assume i am cowardly in my forum fencing, obahar

how many times do i have to tell loras or some other petpeever who is an annoying fencesitter to shut up

3 Likes

I genuinely don’t. Or at least didn’t - Vixi’s the only one from the Peeves thread that I’ve seen in here but Vixi’s also just kinda everywhere. Omnignome.

No disrespect to you btw Vixi - I am also everywhere.

2 Likes

The rest of them gave up after getting pushed back in the last invasion.

I’ll let you in on a little secret, they are omnipresent on the realm forums, not just one thread

it me

Also, what do you mean? Of course it’s petty and personal.

I’m just kind of poking my head in everywhere.

Atleast you’re self aware of it.

And I don’t report posts I disagree with. Freedom of speech is also, coincidentally, what the Crazymon is about.

1 Like

lmao

i can’t count the amount of times someone has been very petty or personal because of my posting [hello Desartin, next time please adress me personally thanks champ] either on the forums, ingame or some discord behind my back, but that’s the deal with public spaces, you’re not going to be everyone’s favourite.

i don’t care if someone has a grudge against me or doesn’t like my brand of bonkposting, so I don’t really see why you, Vixi make such a big deal out of us expressing dislike over a group that took over a thread and treat it as their personal discord.

and trust me, i could be a lot worse. this is still nice jeyce.

now let’s get back on schedule with some negative bonkposting, shall we

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll be real with you this is just depressin.

I think part of WoW that’s difficult to live with is but how old I’ve become while playing it. I wonder what I could’ve achieved in that time, what I might’ve built for myself. Nothing in this game was really mine.

…is that negative enough for the thread?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s kind of the deal with a negativity thread

People in real life: “Hey what’s up man”