The Negativity Thread

please change that by saying “alright, no more mr nice guy”

1 Like

We need a Sad FM thread next.

Don’t you mean “Konnichiwhat’s up?”

That’s #tooreal, bro.

Kinda? Like, I at least feel like there’s some catharsis in going “this is bad, I hate this” when it’s about a piece of media. When it just comes down to people airing petty grievences I just question why anyone even wants to partake, you get me?

Nah, I disagree! Even if the game as an IP belongs to Blizz and none of us - the memories you’ve made on it and the friends you’ve found along the way aren’t something a corporation can ever take from you. I mean, as long as you’ve been happy for the ride - does it matter?

Yeah I get that, but I felt considerably better after I posted my chronicle of Panzer Tank Commander man.

It’s entirely subjective.

OI!

STAY ON TOPIC. BE NEGATIVE NOW!!

That’s different though, at least to me.

I think when it comes to calling out someone (or a group of folk) it’s kind of the right thing to do, especially when the callout involves weird sexual escapades (It almost always does) or just other morally reprehensible nonsense.

I’ve got personal grievences with a lot of folk on the server but frankly it’s not anyone’s business but my own as to who those are or why those grievences are there but I will happily call out that Vulpera guild again if they somehow worm their way back into the good graces of others - or if the newly-established vulpera guild falls into the same pitfalls which I sincerely hope it doesn’t (but I’ve learned not to get my hopes up.)

Because there’s no better feeling than killing a man.

1 Like

There is no grudge. You’ve not done anything towards me. But just that I found it rather odd how often this thread just turns into casual shade thrown at other people every three posts.

But I’ll leave it at that.

I dunno. I removed an ingrown toenail the other week and I think mine beats yours.

Even after all this time, you lot have some serious issues hahaha

Character hasn’t posted in four years.

1 Like

My ingrown toenail was not that serious, nor is it an issue any longer.

:dracthyr_nod:

My biggest issue is mixing up the King’s English spelling we’re taught in school with the American one we’re taught at home by all the media.

I can’t really complain, stuck with my rhotic noises and either sounding like a german transplant to australia or a cold war era bond villain. Yees mister Bund, we heff weys off mehking yu talk…

Really glad to hear this. Those things are nasty af

1 Like

Heehee, great observation! Hardly a negative thing though, so you’ve taken this completely off topic!

AND TODAY MY CAT DID

and

#20200th post i make while sitting at my boring office job not actually doing my job but vicariously living as a living embodiment of a middle management gossip while believing my opinion has any worth despite not rping on WoW in over 12 years and not even playing the game since legion

Your chip on your shoulder for vulpera is admirable, alas considering vulpera on AD are irrelevant I do wish you’d channel your xth dimension energy into something more productive.
Like hating the night elves.

2 Likes

I’d still survive.

2 Likes

I tried cooking rice Portuguese style… It’s mid.

Why is this negative? Because I’ve only done so to spite the Portuguese restaurant I frequently go and for all my pestering about how do they cook theirs, they never told me how (understandable). I like their chicken, I wouldn’t want to reproduce it but their rice is a little too pricey.