The Negativity Thread

Please don’t turn this into general chat.

4 Likes

I hate you and your stupid beard.

WOAH.

That’s okay but if you want to write a blog, do so.

6 Likes

Prepare to be assimilated.

we gotta nuke this thread now

Oh no the slop is leaking in.

Where’s the slopmuncher when you them.

You’ve had a good run. It is time…

FF ARR Elf Smiles at the flashing light

no.

1 Like

RIP nuked Les Insufferables thread

1 Like

No king rules forever, my son.

Apperantly the bbc will be portraying dyscalculia in a popular soap storyline. Given they covered dyspraxia by having the guy with it be so stupid he decided to learn to ride a bike on rough terrain, downhill on a path that led him right into a corps of trees before he threw a tantrum (which could’ve been entirely avoided if he wasn’t a moron).

I’m sure, given that, that the dyscalculia one will be handled with equal consistancy.

(I have both conditions, they’re never portrayed accurately. Bike boy should’ve been asleep within ten minutes of an episode with all the focusing he’d have to do to move as accurately as he does).

What?

/tenlettersareneeded

thanks, chibnall

nah chief post & comment on cat pics elsewhere

now back to our regular bonkposting broadcast, here’s Terrorizer with the weather

THANKS JEYCE, WE APPEAR TO BE CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INESCAPABLE STORM OF “it’s so over”, THOUGH THERE APPEARS TO BE A MILD BREEZE OF “WE’RE SO BACK” IN THE HORIZON, ALL IN ALL, FORECAST FOR THE WEEK IS THAT “NOTHING EVER HAPPENS”

NOW ON TO SPORTS

6 Likes

I think I’ll comment on cat pics wherever they appear, thanks, so be glad its not here.

Carry on.

2 Likes

You’re not allowed to have fun, dude.

3 Likes

FRESH FROM PARIS

THE POO POO AND PEE PEE IN THE SEINE HAS REACHED BIBLICAL LEVELS.

3 Likes

That’s the guy who wrote for Whittaker’s run as the Doctor, right?

He’s absolutely awful as a writer. Dude has the sublety of a brick, his writing is preachy and pandering and apparently now he also just plainly does not understand that if you’re going to represent some form of disability, you should actually know what the condition is, what the challenges are, and how to portray it.