The Negativity Thread

So it’s just a montage of explosions?

A true negative in my heart today is the ebb and flow of the RPers out in the world.
It always goes down towards expansion launch before people return for the new game, but fewer people come back. I miss a lot of faces.

Toilet explosions.

(I dont know anything else about Skibidi toilet so do not correct me please)

The original penny dreadfuls and pulps of the 1880s through to 1930s were primarily aimed at adults and were full of lurid and non-kosher for the time stuff. It was only after the comic book code came into effect that things were sanitised.

If anything comics being made ‘adult’ again is a reclamation of what they were originally.

You people disgust me. You call this bonkposting? LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE.

You know who I want to murder? People who exit a roundabout without giving the proper indication. When I see this for about a split second I wonder how badly would I really be hurt if I just tore the steering wheel aside and drove headfirst into this moron tourist and his moron tourist kids. What is this. What are you doing. Hate. Hate.

1 Like

If they keep doing that then you don’t have to murder them, they’ll get themselves killed if they’re stupid enough.

If only it were -just- the tourists doing that…

The bloody elderly that feel the need to cross the street in the most diagonal way humanly possible at a pace that somehow manages to block every single vehicle that enters a 2 lane street

Surely not nearly as badly as I wish to attack people exiting roundabouts who let cyclists/pedestrians cross first and clog the entire roundabout by ever so politely ignoring the very clear markings that tell those groups to wait for cars to pass by.

hate it when people don’t seek psychiatric help when they clearly really need it

3 Likes

You’re right. :nodders:

1 Like

if you’re edgeposting because that’s cool and makes you feel seen that’s one thing but if you are entirely sincere about seeing everyone that mildly annoys you as a pathetic subhuman, or not even human, that you deserve to have the right to kill because it would make the world a better place you genuinely belong in a padded cell mostly for the good of the rest of the world

reconsider your thoughts and/or seek professional help, i would hate to see other people hurt when you go to the logical conclusion of this and start some narcissistic prelude to suicide by cop’ing yourself

3 Likes

What? Huh?

im sorry you didn’t get positive feedback on your school shooter manifesto post, i’ll try to be more positive and affirming in my next posts in this thread

Please try to be positive and have fun in the thread, friend.

i’m sure you’ll get it with the next cool epic darkly twisted post that only real dark humour mfers can grasp

Well, that’s a bummer.

no but i can give you the sage advice that placing that sort of slop on a platform owned by a large corporation that is legally obligated to report material like that to local competent authorities when said corporation also has your full payment information is probably a bad idea

1 Like

What? Huh?

Please be responsible when seeking negativity.

mfer editing out his school shooter rant after finding out it could get him in trouble and then editing his ‘i was only joking/i thought this was a rp realm’ response as well lmao