The Negativity Thread

What? That’s terrible.

**Edited for typo.

Yes because to paraphrase our brother in arms Hatescale, people venting on the forums equates to them being just the worst in real life.

Guys I think we need a water spray bottle to just blast people with whenever they feel the need to moralitypost and make sure everybody understands that certain things are actually bad and oh boy if you do those bad things you’re a bad person.

There, I didn’t say we need to get the shotgun out. ART THOU CONTENT NOW?

Being compared to a mass murderer for complaining about people’s inability to properly conduct themselves in traffic has certainly been the highlight of my day. Tune in tomorrow for a round of “you are now literally Hitler” after I post about wanting to beat up people who take their shoes off on aeroplanes or something idfk.

https://i.postimg.cc/gGtz4CrN/lmao.png

i was just roleplaying caring about ‘terrorizer’ not having to explain why he was only joking on the world of warcraft roleplaying realm forums when he wrote ten paragraphs about how he wants to violently murder everyone that minorly annoys him because they’re not even humans to the nice airport control man every time he wants to travel come on now

2 Likes

The problem with “ironically” saying you want to kill people and/or yourself is that it reads very similarly to unironically saying you want to kill people and/or yourself, and given the amount of unhinged folk who’ve posted their wants and desires to do just that…

Yeah, it’s one of those things that’s funny until it isn’t. Maybe best saved for the group DMs rather than being out in the open where anyone can (mis?)interpret it.

1 Like

Breaking news, Crazymon is indeed Crazy. He was recently found graffiting the urinal space of a public toilet with what he described as ‘horse guano’ and repeatedly stating that “the pet peevers are invading.”

Whether these rampant acts of gross public indecency are the product of paranoid schizophrenia or an insight into the secret truth of all life, remains to be seen.

What does all of this mean? Your guess is as good as mine.

Oh-oh! We are now live in the courtroom where the accused has somehow broken out of his restraints with what seemed to us a magician’s guile. There he is, Sandy. You can see him now, running through the lobby shouting - and I quote - “f*** the police. I aint sorry. I’ll f****** do it again.”

3 Likes

me when crazymon shows me screenshots from the peeves thread

2 Likes

if you want this thread to be pet peeves but even more sexless you can just say it crazymon

I’ve just learned that everyone’s allowed their silly hobbies so I’m afraid you’re going to have to bear with it unfortunately

1 Like

What do you mean by sexless?

If anyone misinterprets it they’re an idiot and they deserve to be shot in the face.

2 Likes

Comes into the official negativity thread

Starts complaining about said negativity

Starts throwing pet peever tier buzzwords and accusations about

Fails to realise they are going against the spirit of negativity

It's the Night Elf adjacent character

Everytime bros, everytime. What is it with Night/Coded characters?

3 Likes

ding ding ding we have a winner

It’s just performative edge, laugh at it or pity it, then move on.

Or maybe engage in a bit of playful hypocrisy and declare these bonkposters to be subhumans, who you have a strong desire to beat to death. That’s the intended spirit of the thread, after all.

1 Like

Are the scum of the earth

Your honor, I’d like to point out to the jury that:
A) You weren’t there.
B) Freebird was playing.
C) My client was tweaking.

1 Like

this entire post is just buzzwords for the hugbox for people still upset about the downvote button being removed from the forums where ‘official negativity’ is apparently not so much negativity and more just posting about guild wars 2 or trying to device the latest /r9k/ post about the consequences of having to be exposed to people in public spaces while being a secret unacknowledged genius

sorry for being negative about a dude posting slop so similar to the guy that shot up my local hospital last year that i had to double check that he didn’t accidentally do a prison break though, next time i’ll instead smile and tell him he’s a good and valid boy

i think there’s a slight difference between ‘grrr i want to kill traffic rule violators’ or w/e vs ten to twelve paragraphs of violent fantasies about murdering all foul creatures that dare annoy you in the way it can actually impact the poster’s life outside of getting his forum acknowledgements in a pretty negative way, mostly!

3 Likes

Say it with me, now!

Nobody. Cares.

2 Likes

you care a great deal about ‘pet peevers’ while doing the exact same, I’m glad you’re doing fine not caring though

in the spirit of this thread i affirm and accept your feelings and i think it is great that you have them and are happy to express them

1 Like

tbh I’ve read more violent manifestos on the Argent Archives with the only difference being that it’s a roleplay character wishing genocide upon the Horde, but that’s tolerable I guess compared to some unhinged elf player doing the same thing

Not the wishing genocide part mind you, but playing a character that does

1 Like

The trick is you need to add (ingame) in front of all your violent and deblorable wishes.

Not a Crazymon OOC.

overly emotional slop about your self incert oc do not steal mass murdering fictional characters tends to be slightly less bad than overly emotional slop about your idealized self mass murdering real people, yes

true or you need to say you were just roleplaying, this always works

2 Likes

Also; fairly sure that Argent Archives doesn’t even allow explicit violent content beyond allusions to it? I’ve seen stories get taken down from Argent Archives over this, especially when it was about topics like suicide and such.

2 Likes

Yeah you arbitrarily making a difference between those two is a you problem.
The rest of us well adjusted adult individuals who don’t suffer from PTSD or some other disorder accept that people LARPing like the main character from Hatred is just cringe.