The Negativity Thread

i wouldn’t call anyone that sees that slop and goes ‘oh haha that’s pretty epic and funny, time to ramble about people not understanding the ‘spirit of negativity’’ instead of finding it weird well-adjusted adult individuals

1 Like

Yo, its hard to be negative after seeing someone riding on his high horse straight into the line of spears.

4 Likes

What on earth?

my personal favorite ‘new forum’ function is that if you reply to the same person too many times it’ll tell you to go to the direct messages instead, maybe, a function which does not exist

1 Like

I wish whenever an ADer posted something akin to a school shooting manifesto, wherever it is on the internet, it would be automatically flagged by several international agencies

4 Likes

Something that grinds my gears. My boss asked me to come to work at 10, but this morning he calls me as im driving that I should’ve gotten there at 9:40. What’s going on?

1 Like

You’re family.

I am the great Assyrian king Ashurbanipal reincarnated, but Capitalism makes me work barely above minimum wage in bricklaying.

Society has failed our god-kings.

Could be worse

Could be the first ancient king of texas

Ishid Anfarded

1 Like

Adelais is right.

5 Likes

Easy, just call them a boeing whistleblower at every turn you can.

Do you also hate that we live in a society?

5 Likes

Nobody can be trusted. Everyone should be paranoid of everyone else.

We live in a SUSiety.

(This joke is brought to you from the year 2020 - a year where nothing important happened at all, not even a little bit)

Yes, I do.

1 Like

Terrorizer when he shoots up his building site:

I did not make them die. It was their choice to die.

2 Likes

The nailgun whispers to me like Frostmourne.

In RWS’s hit videogame Postal 2.

2 Likes

I HAD THE SANCTUARIES OF THE LAND OF ELAM UTTERLY DESTROYED AND I COUNTED ITS GODS AND GODDESSES AS GHOSTS I DESTROYED AND DEVASTATED THE TOMBS OF THEIR EARLIER AND LATER KINGS I TOOK THEIR BONES TO ASSYRIA

4 Likes

two weeks ago I was laughing at my boss because he went on leave to rest and instead got sick

now the same thing happened to me. screw you karma, why do you have to be so selective

Wish t hey gave us a way to use old log in screens. Nothing beats WoTLK’s Sindragosa one! :rage:

I’d say that you would get sick of the dragon yelling at you but login screens never last for more than three seconds these days anyway.

I’m tired of elves.
I’m tired of Windrunners.
I’m tired of anime elves.

7 Likes