The pay to win boost must go

Give us a fresh TBC realm (or two) and I will support you against the boost.

Hence the slippery slope argument. Retail started with a mount and eventually added more to the store.
Now you can buy pets and transmogs now.

Do keep up

Did we really need another topic on this with everyone arguing the exact same points?

Btw, we already have an ingame shop, remember the server transfer?

Also you can only do a small amount of the TBC stuff in retail so that argument is invalid.

4 Likes

maybe… but maybe history just repeat itself, just look it up. Interestting is the playercount in conjunction with stuff on the shop.
But yeah, you are right i cant proof that for now.
But why should Blizzard behave differently today, ESP. when the make a boost available like 4 expensions earlier?
Sure i can be wrong, but it doesnt look like it.

i would prefer not to, but not everyone is reading every threat :slight_smile:

Nobody is forcing you to read or post Dottie

I have a different view, even though I understand most peoples reasons against the boost, so I can post my opinion, just as you can.

1 Like

you have to admit, its hard to dodge the ones you dont want to read ;D

You’re relativising and saying that this compensation of effort in exchange for real-money is not relevant to be counted as an advantage.

The problem is that transactions where you use your wallet to gain progression should not be in the game at all.

Being lazy is no excuse for that. If the leveling is outdated, then we ask for leveling improvements, we don’t accept to pay money to not play the game we’re already paying money to play.

4 Likes

Because leveling is boring, i been did that. I just want to arena and kill botting herbalists

1 Like

Then maybe this isnt the game for you if you’re bored

1 Like

If this boost will be a thing, you will be having alooooot of targets for that :slight_smile: And alot of fun i can imagine

Bored with the leveling. Not the game. Those 5 days of played out of the (shameful) hundreds.

Good. More druids to kill. In all seriousness. Botting is the only real isse i see with the boost. But there are bots in classic without that kind of boost, so its a different problem.

3 Likes

That’s what I said numbnuts

No need, I am standing quite firmly, since the slope isn’t really slippery :sunglasses:

Slippery slope requires PROOF.
You argue “it happened in retail”.
This isn’t retail.

According to what exactly, other than your opinion?

3 Likes

Blizzard low key adding all retail paid services into the classic series as they are seeing that retail wow is slowing down…

I mean, they can add loads of things onto retail WoW.
Transmog sets, more mounts, weapon skins.
People will buy into them.

I’m fine with it, if they bring back RAF… I will lose friends if the boost gets removed.

This is a good one aswel:

1 Like

I think RAF is very good middleground and a good solution. Very good call !