The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

I led the charge of the Dustpaw into the battle, last night. Instantly started getting our :peach:s kicked. Confusing. Friendly fire. Stabbed and shot at from all sides. Got thrown off a hill.

10/10 would do it all over again.

13 Likes

Congratulations with this milestone, friendos! :grin:

8 Likes

How did the zone survive that? I thought they get laggy if you put tons of people in them.

5 Likes

Congratz on the 200+ online roleplayers milestone, thats a massive record to be proud of. :clap:

6 Likes

As someone present during the fight, I want to say that it was fairly stable! At least, it was on my client! How that was possible, I don’t really know, though.

6 Likes

You don’t really move/use abilities loads during pure emote RP, which I imagine helped a lot.

6 Likes

It was mostly emote-fights throughout the week. Plus it wasn’t often every PCU guild was in the same zone until the final night.

6 Likes

Not sure, it was actually not even that laggy

I think low amounts of ability use (ie. emotes rather than rp pvp) makes it way easier on the server

Thanks =) If you join now we can hit the 210 milestone real soon

11 Likes

Now you have to reach 300+ online! Let that be the next phase.

12 Likes

haha good thing crazy gamers never tried to mass report the pcu for ‘trying to crash the server’ just because they have big numbers :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hinterlands itself is also not as demanding as some other zones. It was really seamless! Even my potato computer had no problems at all.

9 Likes

I believe that my contacts at Blizzard tripled the bandwidth for Hinterlands for our final event as a personal favour for the finest community on the world’s largest and oldest RP server

27 Likes

Luv the PCU, jus luv em.

5 Likes

Think we are going to need your help on this one

6 Likes

very proud to be part of the best RP community on AD. shoutouts to morsteth & perroy for making this all work!

7 Likes

Congratulations on such an achievement! That is more people than the whole population on some servers I used to be part of :smiley: Seems like a nice community here.

2 Likes

200+ people online… unique and amazing characters… stunning RP every day… yeah, I think that’s the PCU we’re talking about here. Proud to be part of this community and a huge thanks to all the bros that have made this possible!

6 Likes

200+ people online and rping together smoothly?

Can’t believe it. Just can’t believe it. Who has the coordination and the manpower to pull off such a feat?

8 Likes

That might just happen, another forsaken for the undead war machine.

8 Likes

it’s time
get in

5 Likes