The positivity thread!

Micky D reintroduced the burgers with the “Tasty” sauce after having them gone for over a year(?) and that’s great.

1 Like

Our long-running D&D campaign that we began in 2019 at level 1, and which has since changed DMs* and most of the players, has finally ended at level 20!

And it ended with the last remaining original players — my eladrin bard and the human barbarian — getting married in the Feywild, with him proposing with a fey ring that changes depending on the season.

Oh, also there was something about descending into Hell and trading the giant king’s soul away from Asmodeus, but that’s small potatoes in comparison!

* The original DM ran Storm King’s Thunder to conclusion at level 13, and then a different DM ran a sequel campaign for levels 14–20 for the same players.

4 Likes

A funny post about this server being disgusting made me smile. Tee-hee. So happy, so nice.

2 Likes

A full levels 1-20 campaign should include things like this as a minimum.

1 Like

Got back into RP on here. I’m YEEEESSSSSSS. Enjoying it.

4 Likes

How does one such as yourself, bereft of life, find enjoyment?

It’s hard work, but it’s possible!

1 Like

So you know how night sight mode for phone cameras makes “hyperreal” images in the sense that it’s clearly night, yet the image is way more colorful than how we see it?

Tonight, thanks to the spotlights of a nearby construction site, I saw the night forest this way with my eyes, and it’s gorgeous.

By illuminating the forest at night, the people ruining nature around it have unintentionally given forest clearings (some of which they themselves created) a colorful fairy-tale feel, letting our eyes perceive night scenery there closer to reality rather than the muted night colors that we usually see.

This interpretation of a plesiosaur.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EenXspiXsAIxg8D?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

1 Like

Heckin yes! What’s with all the old presentations of dinosaurs looking all starved, bony, and demonic? They need to look like this thing. It looks like a real, flesh-and-blood animal.

1 Like

Splurged and bought Jedi: Survivor. :ringer_planet:

They’re big, long penguins.

https://i.imgur.io/Nt5wWYS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

2 Likes

For two days I forgot these forums existed!

2 Likes

Kimties

Just managed to get Sarkareth killed in Normal Aberrus

I finally went 9/9 on it.

Feelsgoodman. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

The one game that I kind of felt bummed about not owning a PS5 for, is apparently coming to the PC. I am… extremely happy about this.
(It’s Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. Has it’s own steam page and everything, now.)

After what feels like forever I finally managed to push my social anxiety to the side and had a blast the entire evening roleplaying in Lakeshire! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ratchet is a vulpera, change my mind.

1 Like

No coincidence that vulpera and mechagnomes were released in the same patch!

1 Like

A happy and safe pride month to all it may concern.

6 Likes