The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Now Live

The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch Now Live

The Shadowlands pre-expansion introduces a variety of changes and updates from character customization to the new starting experience.

View Full Article

15 Likes

Yeay…

2 Likes

Nice… 10 chars

1 Like

I was looking forward to this. 2 weeks prior to launch though? Oh wait…

7 Likes

I can almost touch the tension in this thread :nerd_face:

1 Like

That’s nice, I’m still on the fence If I still care or not :slight_smile:

Damn, got the EU date correct first try.
Colour me impressed.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Finally!..

So when is resilience stat gonna hit live servers?

4 Likes

Who cares tbh

1 Like

Nice Excited to level some characters

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY ACTIVISION WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Oh well. I’ve been farming that tide mount for more than 3 months now. If it was ever planning on dropping for me, it would have already.

So i guess yaaay. Pre-patch.

Aren’t you a bit late with these news? It’s been known for a while now.

1 Like

TBC got delayed for a good reason, and was clearly loved by many. My guess is that blizzard got pressured into making the expansion as fast as possible by activision but clearly they got too little time, the fact that they actually could delay it is great and I think I’d rather play a functioning game delayed than play it none working now.

3 Likes

Clearly you did since you came here to comment about it :wink:

1 Like

Question, are you gonna remove the brutosaur 13 october?

This is probably the least exciting announcement I’ve read, like ever. Pre-patch is a known quantity with very little in the way of content and I for once fear we’re going to be stuck with it for a good two months.

Much respect to the devs who are surely working flat-out, and probably have been for a while, but this is IMO not being done well (communication, plan …)

1 Like

Yes they will. Your answer is in this video.

1 Like