The ultimate ragequit reasons - Classic

I hope you can do plenty of dungeons. Tbh that’s how I fill the gaps, or avoid quests I don’t like. I love running dungeons, so I tend to pick up dungeon quests and run those instead.

Never heard that one and it gave me a good laugh ! thank you :blush:

Yes, I do this all the time. I’d much rather do a dungeon once with all quests and then a couple of times more for items, instead of doing dumbass loot quests with green items with spirit.

Nothing wrong with spirit! It’s the best stat. :scream:

1 Like

I don’t have a problem when the quest asks for something very specific, like ‘‘Pristine Hide’’ instead of just any hide, this means the hide wouldnt have to have been damaged in combat.

But when the quest asks for 5 teeth and i have to genocide an entire tribe of wolves to get 1 tooth when the model physically has a full set bothers me

3 Likes
10 Likes

How on earth are you keeping track of 50 kills for 1 item? I mean there is no way you are counting these and who would actually download a kill count app so early in classic?

I smell made up figures! :smiley: But even if genuine, I mean I don’t care but each to their own haha

1 Like

Some of the quest really have me question my own sanity… like why do I even continue when I’m freakin’ annoyed and close to flipping my desk.

What often adds to my annoyance is my partner laughing at me when I’m audibly venting my frustration “OH?!! LOOK IT’S ANOTHER !#%@#$ BOAR WITHOUT A LIVER LIFE MUST BE HARD FOR YOU YOU F*CK!!!

:anguished:

2 Likes

The point.

You.

10 Likes

Shouldn’t have rolled alliance. I count it as divine retribution for turning your back on the glory of the horde :blush:

I enjoy these quests even if they take ages.

It’s still fun. Usually I end up taking 5+ hours on a random quest because I happen upon weirdly spawned mining nodes, world pvp and maybe helping out a few people.

It’s so much fun :slight_smile:

EDIT: Forgot to note that going to retail would make me an UNHAPPY man, not a happy one.

I quit retail because it sucked (in my opinion), and made me unhappy.

I went to Classic because I like it and it makes me happy.

1 Like

But… I like committing genocide!?

Sir, have you heard about enraged rock elementals in badlands ? Get 3 types of notes they said, the drop is not that good, but its ok they said. They lied :smiley:

Third late night farming was unsuccesful, my sanity is beyond repair and my FBI agent whos watching my adult websites activites quit watching me after 500th elemental kill. Now i m free to visit dark side of the internet.

1 Like

Then play Retail. You’ll be served legendary weapon on the golden plate by Khadgar himself because you’re The Champion.

1 Like

“It feels like droprates are too low, if we could only raise them by a few percent that would be rea…”

“REEEE GO BACK TO RETAIL YOU CASUAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

8 Likes

Hahaha you made my day. Thank you! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Gorilla Sinew!!!

2 Likes

30 people fighting for a tag on that one named mob that spawns literally every 15 minutes is the worst thing about the game

Random number generators generate random numbers.

Actually it is still faster with a group as long as the mobs can respawn as fast as you can kill them.
Once one of the players has finished his quest, if he is a good sport and stays to help then you can also get the extra quest drops that would from the corpses that he can loot after he loots the rest of the loot.
I always try to stay extra time in the quests to do that if I finish first in order to spread this positive mentality

We even experimented. We had one guy go solo and the rest of us grouped, he finished long before we did. :grin: