Theorycrafter apparently exposes how Blizzard handles community feedback

He used it as an excuse to cover up his poor knowledge of the game/class.

And I didn’t. So the point stands.

And I don’t have interest in it or in the original topic

Not bad. Wish I was in your shoes.

Okay…

Have a nice day! :wave:

Everyone can if they want to.

No, they can’t. Corona is raging here and people are losing jobs. You take what you can find.

3 Likes

“looks at his brother that started 2 weeks ago working on internship as a baker” and he is playing in the same guild with me

Looks at myself having a master degree and yet working in a convenience store for 10h a day, 6 days a week in two shifts and finishing at 23.30 server time.

I stand by what I said. Not everyone can be in your shoes.

6 Likes

Well if you work in a convenience store with a degree or it took you ages to finish university or that course is like philosophy that gives you nothing at the end.

I stopped at middle school and I earn more than friend with degrees

I finished it in time, and it was genetic engineering. It just so happens that the country I live in is crap and ravaged by corona.

And it’s not uncommon either. My friend finished pharmacy and is working in a supermarket.

I do plan on moving overseas next year to get a job for my field, but until then, I’m stuck. So yeah, not everyone is dealt a lucky hand, despite their best efforts.

3 Likes

That makes you an exeption, becouse most probably a lot of people are in smart working or the sits they b on a chair with 6 of the 8 hours of work, spent browsing facebook

Well, I’m happy for them. But that’s not the case for me or some people I know. Hell, I can’t even afford a PC ATM, so no prepatch for me outside going to the Internet cafe.

Anyway, I think we’ve both made our point, so let’s leave it at that. I wish you good luck with raiding.

2 Likes

thats only on you .

masters doesnt guarantee you a job . it never did and it never will

thats why most of “average” and “below average” inteligence people shouldnt waste time in university only should go to blue coller works.

I earn more than lawyers even if I stopped going to school at 14.

Jokes on you

Considering your reply, I guess you fall into the “below average” category.

4 Likes

Did anyone here actually read what the person said on Twitter, before blaming the evil mythic players for ruining the game?
They said blizzard used to have these private forums until legion, then they ignored them and deleted the forums, that’s why we had artifacts, azerite, covenants and all the rng fiesta since legion.

And then people wonder why they dont listen to feedback here. It seems like 90% of people here can’t even read and understand what they read.

1 Like

Personally I do think that having a private forum for theorycrafters is a good idea. I’m not really sure why their relationship got strained though, but it does not bode well for the game in my opinion. MoP really was amazing at the end, and I guess we now know why.

1 Like

Apparently, the problem with that forum was that it gave more or less direct access to developers. This is a problem. All developer communication needs to be very carefully filtered through CM.

The reason is that developers, by definition will resent their consumers. Because they create work and you criticize it. Ever tried criticizing an artist? Even if their work is trash, they never go “hey, I understand your points of criticism and I’ll improve my work”. They just block you.

Every single time a developer has talked without a PR or CM filter or training, there’s been similar drama.

4 Likes

“WoW dev team’s line of communication during the Legion Beta became nothing but insults, rudeness”.

According to the examples she gave with screenshots, this doesn’t seem to be true at all. This player just seems to be angry that her feedback wasn’t looked at as something valuable and they choose other sources instead. It’s pretty childish.

7 Likes