This is the first time that I feel like some wow-youtubers are destroying gaming culture itself

One day, i really hope someone at Youtube staff makes clickbait part of ToS. That would once and for all kill that can*er trend that every big content creator use.

thats how they cash on the viewers

6 Likes

literaly nobody who plays the game cares

what people do care is gettign content on time

how they achieve it doesnt matter even if it meant having every 2nd day parties with hookers till morning

as long as raids and dungeons are pumping they can do whatever they want.

4 Likes

I guess content ain’t happening either with or without hookers.

2 Likes

If there was no truth there, Blizzard would publish the numbers and shut everyone up.

But where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

11 Likes

It sounds like the biggest watchers are the hate watchers considering they seem to be the ones able to quote things said in these videos.

This is at least the third thread you’ve made about WoW content creators recently.

Maybe, just maybe you’re a part of the problem.

6 Likes

You Tube killed culture in general.

1 Like

Clearly you are clueless about his channel if you think that’s his goal.

2 Likes

geez you guys are ridiculus, the only thing that hurts wow is blizz itself with its focus on mobile inspired mechanics.

9 Likes

who cares ?
they are freakin youtubers and streamers.

they were too lazy to get a real job so they take videos and talk and make people think they are special. well, they arent, and very often they speak nonsense.

AT BEST, bad entertainers.

That’s like saying you don’t want any social media to ever shape history

Like blaming the Printing Press on its conception for failing your company in medieval era.
The warnings were there and people told Blizzard how much power Youtubers had in opinions.

They chose to ignore it, thinking nothing would dethrone them.

Again, it’s their fault.

1 Like

Shredding files is a-ok until you get caught
That’s also the real world
But yeah sure keep blaming youtubers over the state of the game, I’m sure that if they all quit the game would suddenly become good overnight
It’s like saying your local news here is to blame for the Taliban because they’re reporting on the Taliban

2 Likes

Why put any stock in what the streamers on Youtube or Twitch say about WOW or any other game?? Remember that these people are living off streaming, they will promote and say things that gets them subs, hits, likes, and views.

For years Asmongold bashed FFXIV, but when he finally went over and saw that it doubled his streaming numbers, all of a sudden FFXIV is the best game ever and WOW is the worst one, despite his making his initial streaming career and living off of WOW.

As for Bellular, he is a bit more factual as he does actually back up what he says via actual news reports from sources online and he is right about many things about WOW such as the system bloat and borrowed power.

4 Likes

Wow was always casual. In fact it’s BECAUSE it was casual that it took over everything. The meme was that it was everquest done for normies.

And what’s your point? The game is not what it was 10 years ago

It never stopped being casual (on top of anything else). People were collecting pets in vanilla, people are collecting pretty hats in Shadowlands.

Sorry but I see how game looks when I log in. My guild is empty, we have not done raid from months because we cannot get new members and old want don’t want come back in this expansion.

So now I’m raiding with some community but even there are problems to find players who can and want do raids on normal and above. So often we must invite pugs that leave after one wipe most of times because they die after first deadly mechanic.

Doing old content is harder right now and some bosses like Eonar are inpossible to do solo.

Blizzard block dungeon finder for players belove 50 level so new players cannot use dungeon finder tool.

There is no new achivment for mount or transmogs so lots of players have no reason to increase they collection of 20 recolors of this same boar, wolf, bug, bear or whatever Blizzard will just copy again from old expansions.

From Maldraxus I got six Tauralus, I don’t need six, two are enought. And you can give rest of them to other other covenants but no! I got this same model recolors. I don’t even use them because they are ugly. Only that new fly is funny but why do I get three fly when all other covenants don’t get even one!

2 Likes

Tbf, FF14 recolours annoy me so much more than WoW does.

Not only this is anecdotal (a sample of 1), but this is the DEFAULT (to see your guild dying) in this game. I had a guild in TBC that died in months and a guild (out of 2) in WotLK that died in a year and a guild in Cata that died in 1-2 years and so on and so forth (because people come and go in this game and in reality very few play non-stop or at least they unsub and then re-sub).

People will never stop untill they listen to the community, devs are out of touch what do you expect? for some people Shadowlands was the last straw.

And some people been waiting for YEARS. this is what they deserve for damaging the game.