This is the first time that I feel like some wow-youtubers are destroying gaming culture itself

Our guild was playing non stop from Legion. Yes players was elaving but we have people who was playing from classic/tbc era. So we still invite new one and old ones teach them. But now we have total of 15 active members max. There is second guild that accept players on my realm but lots of them are very toxic so we kick them from our guild.

Rember famous devs words.
“You think you do, but you don’t”.
I always think that I want do raids but probably I don’t.

1 Like

Those mega youtubers are not the community either, they are usually a sample 1 with a few fanbois that parrot them. The BEST case scenario is that they represent well a specific niche of a community and not all of it (e.g. the unsubbed people of wow when it gets to wow haters currently).

This is nothing uncommon. Most guilds appear to survive only a couple of years because their leaders may unsub because generally in this game very few people play more than 1-2 years non-stop (and that was true since vanilla (or ironically: it was probably MORE true the earlier you go since people were younger and switched games faster)).

In fact: if you find a guild that exists for more than 3 expansions (with a similar roster): it’s EXTREMELY rare (it’s rare even when you find the same guild-master for more than 5 years).

You’re being rude, who are you to judge.

They make content and provide solutions and streaming, while you’re here writing a whole negativity thread about them.

Those mega youtubers as you say, have provided solutions and were loved by many but they’re still out of touch.

And to be honest, I don’t blame them either for talking negativity about the game, I’d do the same if it was me.

I’ve been watching belluar/asmon/preach for far too long, I know the feeling of waiting, exciting for new patch/expansions, hoping for some changes.

You are clearly missing the point then and why FF is a lot better for casual audience

I think you are chucking casual all together as one group.

Saying that, might be my perspective, I’d trade both for an active Dark Age of Camelot.

If YouTubers and streamers bother you so much, I strongly suggest you stop watching them. Don’t pay attention to them, don’t let them affect you. Many wow players survive just fine without watching these people and without caring about them one way or the other :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My husband hate-watches Bellular videos and I just don’t get it - why would you want to spend time watching something that’s going to make you angry?

9 Likes

Being rude? They make millions monthly (or weekly) with bad interpretations of incomplete data and clickbaits aimed to children.
Do not spend your time working for them.

like 10 bigest wow-youtubers plays New world rader then FF14 :rofl:
next week youtube will be full of New world videos when beta is open once again …

Woops, that didn’t age well since it wasn’t found to be true! :3

1 Like

Yes. Rude.

And how did they make millions? They’ve advertised the game for far too long and what did they get? Of course hate from the community and the devs themselves.

And it wasn’t clickbaits they’ve inspired me to work on my collection and enjoy raiding and play the game overall.

And I don’t work for them, just because I watch their stream for entertainment doesn’t mean I work for them.

1 Like

Sorry, ‘streaming’ yourself playing a game or publishing opinion pieces are not ‘content’. If it is, then OP is a content creator in the first place which nullifies a lot of your points.

Yeah people that watch them tend to have trouble thinking for themselves on these topics, I thought so.

Just an FYI, both Asmon and Bell have been far more rude to game players and devs than anyone have been to them. Not to mention their fanbase, like you are tenfold worse.

If you think a channel with 500k subs makes millions every month, or even every week, then you don’t get to call people naive. You’d have to increase that sub count tenfold to even get close to making seven figures a month.

But who am I kidding, you’re so self-unaware it’s not even funny anymore.

2 Likes

Oh look the forum witch-hunter is here to start his daily personal attack because his narcissistic rage can’t stop him doing so.

He is so delusional that now supports that Asmongold doesn’t make millions by making clickbaits for children.

Bel may not make millions in weeks like asmon but they can do it in months (they are a whole company).

I do think they’re being a bit hyperbolic, but Asmongold makes a lot more money monthly than Hasan who just bought a 3.3M house. Between the deals they get from Twitch(Amazon owned) and the amount of money they get from both subs and donations a million a month for someone who’s AVERAGE viewercount is 93k for streaming isn’t a stretch considering people did the math for Hasan and found about a mil a month from subs and donations isn’t a high number to reach. That doesn’t even count Youtube revenue either, that’s just his stream numbers not counting his SECOND twitch channel.

What are you talking about? Asmon makes millions in weeks because he is THE MOST POPULAR STREAMER ON THE ENTIRE TWITCH and bel may do it eventually too since they’re an entire company with sponsors etc.

As I said: stop working for those people for free: they give you nothing.

Reading your post makes me remember how much i despise that cance* which is that.

Thanks for once again be a reminder of why i wish we could just permanently get rid of this garbage that has brought so much nonsense and crap into literally everything (including games). That NO ONE asked for.

EVER.

Isn’t it interesting that their followers often don’t want to believe their idols are filthy rich? But it’s nothing weird that asmon is super rich. We’re in a world of billions and he is the most popular streamer of the most popular mmorpg ever created so of course he can make a few million in the span of only weeks.

WoW doesn’t need them or their 10 year old fanboys. i wish blizzard was man enough to ban so called “influencers” but nope. they will return to milk WoW players.

Asmon definitely is, Bel makes good money but definitely nothing near millions a month. Asmon is also one of the heads/creators of OTK which increases the amount of money he gets, but I still don’t think it’s million or more a week at least looking at the evidence. Monthly sure, not to mention the deals they get but people were shocked at how much money the higher tier of streamers get for sure.