This should be punishable

Well, i get this message when messaging a person from another server with me on ignore.

https://imgur.com/Jid3cbF

Now you are being ridiculous.

3 Likes

That’s not what happens when somebody is ignoring you, even cross-realm.

2 Likes

So I faked the screenshot? What the actual… Do i need to make video evidence or can you guys take off your tinfoil hats already?

No, you didn’t fake the screenshot. He logged off because he actually had to ****ing go.

Gods save us all.

3 Likes

Except, he didn’t log off.

Option 1: He alt-f4’d, then he’d still recieve the whisper.

Option 2: He clicked exit game which instantly displays his character as offline

option 3: He ignored me

Don’t think i need to explain to you how option 1 and 2 is simply not possible, as he was still inside the dungeon when this occured literally moving around before dala HS’ing out…

And if my screenshot is no the case of ignore, then how come my girlfriends character on doomhammer is literally online a monitor right next to me, yet when i whisper her i this:

Ah, and I assume you whispered him as he was HS’ing, did you?

Got any proof of that?

Besides, I’d leave your groups, too. Just because it’s you. :slight_smile:

We’ve already shown you what message you’ll get when you’re being ignored.
You’re spending far more energy than neccesary on this topic.

Yeah you’re not worth talking to.

I didn’t do anything in that keystone that allows him to leave, so yeah.

I’m telling you what happened, as it happened. What do I have to gain from lying exactly?

You have shown me no such thing. I in turn have showed u what happens when I whisper someone from another server with me on ignore. Here, i’ll link it again.

People have lives get over it. If you can not understand that an emergency is an emergency then you should probably play solo games. But hey. Kazzak.

And you haven’t read a word i said.

I can’t even replicate what Caustie is showing when I experiment ignoring with a friend, cross realm or not.

It’s not an ignore message.

2 Likes

I can see on your original screenshot that he left the party before HSing out, as you said he did.
Looking at the length of that message, I can assume he’s from a different realm. Players that are in a different realm cannot whisper you or receive whispers if you’re not in their party nor shard.

2 Likes

I know, right? I’m horrible!!

You don’t get to say if he’s allowed to leave or not.

Getting your point across so you don’t have to deal with leavers anymore, even if they leave for legitimate reasons - or just because you don’t want to lose face, I don’t know at this point.

1 Like

Yes I have. You were arguing with people how he could have at least given a reason besides a sorry. If I have an emergency I would not even bother leaving I’d just straight up go away from my pc and get to that emergency. This is just a game.

Yes they can? You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

Here is me whispering her level 1 character, ungrouped from UR entrance to durotar.

https://imgur.com/Tww5N0I

And here is me whispering from same location(s) with her having my character on ignore.

https://imgur.com/hHfWABZ

Could be badboy

Then explain the time he had to type in “/Ignore itsawipe-kazzak” and “sry” into chat. Yes, i’d act the same if i had an emergency, i’d leave without saying a word, but if i had the time, i’d apologize.

I wouldn’t ignore the group leader and leave after saying “sry”.

Also, prioritizing life over a videogame is obviously a no-brainer, but prioritizing life doesn’t exclude common dignity.

It takes same time, maybe even less, to type “Sorry, emergency” as it takes typing “/ignore itsawipe-kazzak”.

Only awful human beings would flame someone for leaving under distress.

The screenshot does not show evidence of you being ignored by that player. In case you suspect the no-player-online signals an ignore: Maybe they were already offline at that time.
Would it have taken you too much time to expand the chat window? Especially when making a thread with it? Bit hypocritical in light of the nature of your grievance. Even more so because you also were so sloppy in scrambling that player’s name that I could still read and identify it. (I could actually contact that player and ask them what happened if I cared enough.)

Get a guild group / group of friends next time if you are not satisfied with a random player having the courtesy to express they’re sorry for having to leave in a hurry?
And BTW, your reasoning about communication is also very flawed if you claim they could have said more than “sry”. Did you expect “Dear fellow players. I want to express my sincerest regret and apologies for being forced by conditions beyond my control or expectations to leave this group in a hurry.”?

BTW, all this confusing discussion could have been avoided if you had applied more scrutiny in the OP.

3 Likes

Ignoring is supposed to be account wide. If I ignore you you should be unable to whisper me from any character.

1 Like