This should be punishable

You walk outside, change spec, come back in.

And then waste the timer for other people and then they rage at you :laughing::point_up:.

If someone has left then you have nothing to lose at that point.

2 Likes

Actually, i think it was abdrakeydabra used this method in TD. They had their mage go frost for the first part of the dungeon for big kite pulls, then he ran out and changed to fire.

1 Like

Really?!?! Did they change this at some point? Still would be insanely hard to let others respec in 4 man. People leave if you breathe the wrong way.

1 Like

It has always been like that.

1 Like

Yes i do, not too seriously though, am only 2.1k score.

You go out of the dungeon, change spec and go in again, simple as that, nothing fancy about it.

Yea i just got schooled, i didnt know this. Sorry about that. Its a bit non logical imo, why disable this in the dungeon if you can just hop out and change anyway ><

1 Like

Well sure in pugs people might get mad if you take the time to respec, but if someone leaves near end and you tell them you can save it by going out and respeccing which takes like 3 minutes (maybe 5-10 if you have to reforge gear) they will probably be alright.

edit: and yes it has always been like this, and at higher levels this is also used to change gear or talents before problematic bosses, or after a specific start pull, see TD.

Because there has to be some punishment for doing it. Otherwise you could build entire comps around it. Warrior tanks for example, are insanely good for first 60 % of motherlode, but they’re awful in the final 40 %, so you could have a warrior tank the first part, then have another class go tank for the rest.

So the whole thread is about how you harassed another player after they had to go, and they ignored you and now try to get forum points for some reason.

Just get over it.

I never harrassed anyone whatsoever. Actually i asked him “What’s wrong?”.

Which you’d know, if you’d actually take your time to read instead of just commenting without any basis to your claims.

On forums everyone claims to be the good guys.

2 Likes

Anywhere everyone claims to be the good guys.

2 Likes

And no naming and shaming policy prevents from actually showing the truth of the matter.

Except i’m not claiming to be the good guy.

I’ve said bad things to people in the past, but I don’t do it without reason. I’m not gonna cuss someone out for having an emergency, and I never cuss anyone out without any reason whatsoever.

Why would I be toxic towards someone that was giving us a smooth ride through Siege? The picture even depicts it, good on time, 1 death, etc.

Furthermore, I wasn’t even able to whisper him in the first place, so how would i’ve been toxic towards him in any way possible?

There’s never reason to lash out online, or even in life. This is why i like mute and ignore features. In game in forums.

I mean if two people do not get along, they do not get along.

1 Like

Except, we never were “not getting along”. There’s a difference between not getting along and not having spoken at all. The latter is what occured in this key.

And yes, there is definitely a reason to sometimes lash out. People treat eachother so incredibly poorly online these days because there simply aren’t any consequences.

If i so desired, I could join 10 keys on my warrior right now, grief every single one of them by leaving as soon as the countdown starts and i’d have 0 punishment for doing so.

he said sorry, no ? :stuck_out_tongue:

He said “sry” and followed it up with an ignore, yes.

But don’t worry, when i do decide to go on this key leaving crusade, i’ll make sure to write “sry” before i leave too.

/sarcasm