This should be punishable

Oyeeeee, wordspinnery, relativization and lowest common denominators in da house.

Postcount: 40

You’re slipping boys!!!

I rarely ever type in chat, unless it’s to help people understand certain things, or stuff regarding route and comp, interrupts, etc.

How can you comment like this, when you have no clue who I am, how i play, how I behave, etc.

I’ll say it for the last time, the reason i react like this, is not because he left the key, it’s because he didn’t have the audacity to tell us why and put me on ignore before I could have an explanation.

Imagine trying to reason that “You should plan to not have any emergencies”
Do I have to bring this up again? That you can’t plan the unexpected?

2 Likes

Well, good thing he ignored you since you were already raging while he was in the group and talking about banning him before even attempted to whisper him so i can guess how nice that message would’ve been.

Someone apologizing because something happened irl and leaving that way is the last thing in the game that should be bannable.

1 Like

Are you choosing not to read or are you just not able to?

Unexpected things. They don’t work like that. The world does not stop for your m+ run. Crap still happens.

1 Like

Yea my bad, should have known a friend was gonna end up in the hospital or that my dog started throwing up or some worker accidentally cut the cables outside.
There are 100s of emergencies you have 0 control over and blaming someone for something they can’t control is straight up moronic.

There are people who has frequent problems, like i had a period where i would disconnect around twice an hour, but i played anyway though i did let groups know it could happen. I am resposible for that sure, but there are emergencies that are always out of control.

1 Like

I read perfectly fine, thank you. You’re the one having a complete fit over nothing.

1 Like

Maybe they don’t want to tell you…?

Your a stranger on the internet, not some sort of agony aunt.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? When you whisper someone from another server while they have you on ignore, they show up as being offline. The whisper came before the bannable comment…

Don’t speak if you don’t understand what happened in the screenshot.

Cause the comment assumed nothing about you. I didn’t say it was your fault at all, i said you were a common factor, and if you have a lot of runs that go poorly, then maybe look at yourself. That doesn’t mean it is your fault, but your defensive reaction just might say otherwise, but who knows. You’re right i know nothing about you outside of the fact that you have a lot of runs that end poorly, never said it was your fault, you might just be unlucky.

false.
if they have you on ignore it says so regardless of server

2 Likes

Come on dude, that was clearly not directed at you she even quoted the guy she was replying to, who said that any unforseen emergency is ones own fault.

2 Likes

Yes you can reduce it to some degree.
By choosing to be alone at home so no one can annoy/call for you while playing.

As I said before if I’m not sure at 100% that I cannot fully dedicate miself to that activity I will simply not doing it, I will wait for a time when I will be more sicure.

And using it to treat me like a no-lifer that cares not for other needs is kinda sad by someone like you other that replied to mine post, the more so becouse you told IP to be more mature. Is becouse I do respect the time that other people are investing playing with me that I try to be sure and I don’t get disturbed while playing.

1 Like

I don’t want to know what his particular emergency is, i want an actual decent apology and to at least know whether it is an emergency or not. That’s common courtesy. I would - in his situation - at least quickly explain that it was an emergency and that i’m sorry.

False and simply not true.

Sorry, lot’s of people replying and most of them seem not to read, so lost track.

Don’t see how this makes me a brat, but okay.

Don’t see why this is necessary and how this has anything to do with this thread.

I never alt+f4 keys.

I’ll establish again.

Don’t mind him leaving if he had an emergency, it happens to everyone. I mind him ignoring me beforehand and not giving the courtesy of actually giving a proper apology. Idk about you, but if I had to leave somebody’s key, i would not write “sry” and then leave.

im sorry but its not your business asking why he leaves? if i got an emergency, need to leave a group or simply dont want to continue i dont owe anyone an explanation. you trying to whisper him asking as to why is just obnoxious in my opinion and he did well by instantly ignoring you.
i mean, you feeling like you re entitled to know why or a lenghty apology speaks absolute volumes.

and thats just one screenshot. judging from this whole thread you maybe were just being toxic, flamed him or were generally condescending and he just left because he was fed up with you.
you telling us all of this is one side of the story. there is just not enough information to go by.

if you have any more proof feel free to link it.

4 Likes

That’s none of your business.

Take the apology and stop getting hysterical over nothing.

1 Like

Woof, Woof

But the point of an unforseen emergency is that you can’t be 100% sure it won’t happen.
I have played well over 1000 keys, and i have had to leave 1-2 due to emergencies that i could not predict (like my girlfriend suddenly getting stomach pains so i had to take her to the hospital), now those people probably think that that sucked, but in the grand schemet of things, i think that was ok of me to leave that, but i guess according to you that was my fault.

1 Like

Aha, to some degree. But the UNEXPECTED might still happen even if you prepare for it, because more often than not it’s not up to you.