This should be punishable

First of all,
You don’t deserve apology for nothing.
Secondly,
He ignored you so that you don’t spam him rage messages or whatever, as this may or may not be connected to past experiences.

Thanks to him, however - we have to face your BS on forums.

Or a cat, a dog, a neighbour or the postman at the door, eldery parents, the list is infinite…

The OP didn’t really ask in great retail what the issue was. Even a “Sry. Baby aggo. Have to go”. Would have sufficed. And 2nd, its a team effort. Maybe the 3 other guys with him also had tight time schedules and decided to spend their only 40 mins of the day doing that run before some lad/lass leaves and is too good and better than them to even bother to show some courtesy and properly apologize?

The 3 other guys(except the OP and the leaver). What about them and their interests? Or only the leaver’s interests matters here?

It’s still nobody’s business why he has to go.

I wouldn’t tell you why I’d have to leave, if we did a M+. I’d say “Sorry, got to go.” If you can’t accept that, that’s your problem, not mine.

And I fact I said in mine first replied that I try to reduce it to the minimum, obviously the unexpected can happen.

I have run maybe the same amount of m+ as you and even mineself I had to leave 2-3 of them. A 0,01% is totally acceptable and reasonable.

And again I don’t know why you have to treat me this manner for saying the obvious, accusing me of things I did not tiped.

Why would i take random screenshots throughout a run first and foremost? Secondly, you’re just guessing and you couldn’t be more wrong. Not a single message was typed throughout the entire run, except “sorry” from hunter because he accidentally died to a void emissary.

“sry” is hardly an apology.

Don’t deserve an apology for nothing? It was my key. He joined it, dedicated himself to running it and then left without giving us any basis or reason as to why. I personally dedicate myself to somebody’s key when I join. I will do my best to perform well and complete the key regardless of how well the run goes. Like i said before, I don’t leave until group is incapable of doing the key.

True, which is why i whispered him asking what was going on or what was happening. It wasn’t out of ill intent, it was looking for an explanation as to why.

I just didn’t get the chance to know, seeing as he ignored me before even typing in the “sry” message it seems.

Let’s rephrase it to “sorry” then.
Happy?

The reason we’re treating you like an idiot is because your first statement was literally that if an unexpected emergency happens than that is ones own fault or a gem like “i make 100% that nothing unexpected happens” like i really hope it was just a poor choice of words.

But i do get what you mean, at least after you changed your wording a few times, and i agree that you can just not play if you know there is a risk you can’t make it and that you can take steps to reduce potential risks, what people were disagreeing with you about was your original statement that one should be able to avoid the unexpected.

So if you accidentally spill someone’s coffee irl, you just say “sorry” and walk away? If you accidentally waste somebody’s time or make them miss the bus, you just say “sorry” and leave? You wouldn’t buy them a new coffee or offer them to pay for a Taxi seeing as you’re at fault?

This is only the case because this is over the internet, but we’re all human and time is valuable.

He indirectly - regardless of it being on purpose or not - wasted my time. Now, i’m gonna go on a whim and say he wasn’t doing it in purpose, and that is okay. But the fact that he ignores me without further regard is bad show of character and makes me believe, even though i don’t want to, that this person just left because he didn’t feel like finishing.

Wich was not what I wrote so I don’t know why you had to attack me like that in the first place.

Time wasted in a game and time wasted IRL aren’t compatible. Sorry.

1 Like

They’re very compatible. Going to a party and missing the bus because a stranger made a mistake is exactly as important as wasting your time in a video game. I would personally pay for a randoms taxi if i was the sole cause of him missing the bus regardless of what event he was attending.

I don’t think it should be bannable, it should be marked against them as a sort of reliability score though when trying to form groups.
Like everybody should have a reliability mark out of 100% so people can make better choices.

As for putting you on ignore, maybe they didn’t want to deal with answering any questions you may of had?

Guess we just have different stances. Cant blame anyone. People are different.
Had some PC issues last week(CPU cooler suddenly collapsed, CPU overheated and PC shut down. Did clean it out of dust 2 weeks ago and the cooler looked fine. Thus it came as a surprise). Next day, when I got a new cooler. I remembered the guy’s name(easy to remember since it was short and from my realm) and whispered and said sry about ruining his key and explaining in short that I had PC issues. Guy was pleasantly surprised that I even bothered.

Obviosly, you only care about you and you only and the 4 team members are just some bots and tools to be used and discarded. While I am just a human being with its flaws(and thus I am NOT claiming to be the 2nd Jesus or anything). Still I view the 4 other people as real life humans playing them and try to show some basic respect…but I don’t know. Maybe that’s just some “old-school me” and being a jerk online is considered to be cool now?

3 Likes

In the nicest way possible…perhaps you need to get out of the house and readjust some priorities.

fixed it :slight_smile:

If it was an emergency then yea. I would say sorry, but i have to go it’s an emergency and then bolt even if i spilled their coffee (maybe give them some quick cash if i was not that much in a hurry), but online it takes quite a bit longer than saying it in person, but it is true that there is some degree of “yea i don’t owe you anything or don’t have to face this cause it is online” effect at play here.

The world isn’t going to end if one has to leave a dungeon in World of Warcraft.
Your not entitled to a reason, so get down off the high-horse.

That is literally what you wrote mate.

I wonder if people realize that life is sh!t and can throw sh!t at you in a moment’s notice?

1 Like