This so called PVP is gonna destroy servers

At this point i really dont know are you a troll or actually that stupid?
You must be trolling

1 Like

coming from someone who writes spanglish and thinks that more than half of ppl leaving a server means wpvp quitters means minority, i would think you’re looking to much in the mirror when you’re calling people trolls. ( that is one example, i have more available data that proves the contrary on more servers)
I told you to do your research before talking, seems to be a harder task for a troll like you.

Where did you see that there are more players now than before p2? From my experience sometimes we cant even find dps player for stratholme or ubrs or other instances on a “High pop” server. From my experience most poeple log in play a few hour maybe and then log off because of the honor farming everywhere.

Yes, sadly my english is not my first language. Im on EU forums after all.

There is no data about the playerbase because blizzard doesnt release that information, you should know that. And that is why i thought you were a troll, because there clearly isnt any data about the playerbase

The population has tanked big style since p2

https://wowclassicpopulation.com/activity 
1 Like

That data is so out of date. It says 800 players are playing.

It’s not old at all, you just need to know what you’re looking at, try to ignore totals for now. It would require data being collated and uploaded constantly from many more players to get more accurate results, but it’s good to get an idea of trends etc.

You must completely disregard the most current point as the data needs to be uploaded manually so those will be higher tomorrow (by how much is anyone’s guess) but it’s clearly trending down over the last few days

Sub cancelled without a doubt. such waste of time.

1 Like

What data? blizzard keeps the player numbers private?

BGs won’t fix anything since horde is going to have massive queue times.

There is only one way to save Classic: Horde players must reroll to alliance.

Either that or make every server PvE, but that would most likely kill Classic as well.

Try selecting only the English PvE realms - this will make the numbers climb over time, not decline . Thanks for the evidence.

1 Like

PVP isn’t killing servers - Overpopulation and Blizzard’s lack of means to control the faction imbalances is the main issue here.

1 Like

My main is a level 53 rogue undead and I can`t complete any quest. As soon as I expose my self from stealth 2 mins later I get ganked. I have to remain always stealthed.

I thought people would fight with honor in PvP, but players always attack me at the back when im half of health when im fighting a mob, or a high lvl player who has a 100% chance of winning.

It`s always the same, never did I encounter a fair fight. I never ganked anybody expect those whom I remember their name who ganked me previously.

The concept of PvP is good, but the problem is that people lack self-control and resort to ruin the game experience for their own ego boost. I don`t think that bgs will hold these people back.

So what does fair have to do with world PvP?

Agree with you, I have something like 40000 kills on my original characters on WoW, it was never this bad in 2005, way too many ppl on the servers.
Alliance 70 to 30 and quitting daily.

4 Likes

On gehennas is just impossible to play!!! I see how horde is killing low lvl alliance and after a min a group of 10 lvl 60 alliance is killing me!!! You just can;t move in 50-60 zones. Also I thing 3 weeks until bg’s is a long time and a lot of people will quit until then!!! But what I know? I am a casual and casuals need’s to reroll or go back to retail! This are to words of the best flight path gankers out there!!

2 Likes

What about people saying for years “lvling on a pvp server or doing anything in vanilla was hell” did you not understand… Did you think it was some exaggerated meme?

Are you just slow? There was years of warning. Stop moaning. I couldnt go 10 mins without getting into a pvp fight in vanilla. People wernt exaggerating. Maybe this game isnt for you. Or you should have rolled PvE.

This chaos is what the actual vanilla players wanted… Go away.

1 Like

Let me talk in your language :

You kill ally scum, you make them ragequit, you is feeling great down there.

You go to sleep. Next day, ally not showing anymore … You is feeling lonely.

Next day, you hear horde has taken Stormwind, no players to be found …

You get bored of the game because nobody wants to play with you anymore, like everyone else, and the game fu***** dies.

Yeah, that’s actually what’s gonna happen if we as a faction get sh** on 24/7 , having to corpse run for 3 hours to do any instance in blackrock mountain.

Want some funny intel ?

I had 9 friends who started this journey with me on classic wow.

3 didn’t make it to 60 and quit.

6 fu***** unsubscribed in the last 2 weeks, and i’m now the only guy left in this group.

Maybe 2 of them will ever come back to the game once bgs are out, but to me they already moved on.

Yeah the conditions are here so you guys benefit from this right now, but when you make a whole faction “cry and go retail”, you’ll be left with a game you don’t even want to play yourself. Fu***** think about it for a second.

4 Likes

Overpopulation is the issue.
Back in Vanilla there was a lot world pvp too, but the main activity was always limited to 2-3 zones, mostly Blackrock, EPL and/or SS+TM. Of course there was also world pvp in other zones, but it was not like now. As of now, there are several raids in all 45+ zones around making anything except instances next to impossible for the smaller faction.
On Lucifron Alliance can’t even fight back longer than 5 minutes, because Horde raids are gathered and just overwhelm Alliance.

For our 5 man group it took 90 minutes to get to lbrs yesterday. It is corpse run, res at max range to your corpse, get ganked instantly by dozens of players. A MC raid still takes 2-3 corpse runs in ideal situations and if they move together.

Releasing the honor system before BGs were out was a huge mistake.
I hope BGs will at least make some 45+ zones bearable again for the outnumbered faction.

2 Likes

I for one never wanted this massive overpopulation. I want Vanilla as it was.

2 Likes