Those who have ran many visions

You were the one starting about the 70k.

Haha you said it wasn’t possible I showed you it can happen.

Point still stands I don’t care if it’s corruption with trinket… blizz need to look into it more.

You dont care about the main sources of the dps that is available for every healer in the game (any intellect player) and corruption? Ok. :man_shrugging:

This guy has a 2 mask full clear and doesn’t have many subs either.

The druid you linked had no masks.

Just did 2 masks full clear but i really hate to fight bosses inside these small houses i can’t se anything, i really prefer stormwind alot easier :smiley:

1 Like

As what class/spec?

DPS. DH. Period.

Frost :smiley:

2 Likes

Lol. you have no idea who that is, isnt it :slight_smile: Welcome in the hpala world.

This is his website;

He is live at the moment on his stream in a +20.

And number 1 on raiderio hpala.

1 Like

Yes for other content.

I am talking about visions. We can make a diff thread for other content, but this thread is for visions.

Then why start about dungeon dps?
Of course hpala is strong. Next to resto druid. And i honestly think both monk and shaman (and probably disc) are also doing well in there.

1 Like

I think the point is that its not the norm for our average joe holy pally to pump such high dps and go clear visions. Just as average joe dps cant just go in and do a 5 mask clear at this point.

Because it was you that said 70k isn’t possible. I showed you it can… you wanna go around all day in circles??

I responded on your 70k dps. Dont turn it around.

That’s why I linked a vid of someone else too.

And that was an average joe non m+ mythic raider holy pally?

(I didnt watch the videos)

Anyway; hpala is very strong. In actually a lot of content :slight_smile: it is a question it is OP in visions while i do think druid should at least be on par and 3 other healers not that far away.

Who cares about raider io, visions is solo.

1 Like

I showed the guy is not a no-no player. ‘has not that many subs’ was said. like it is an average joe.

I dont think it’s OP, other classes and specs are already doing full clears with masks.

1 Like