Thoughts on Cross-Faction?

Giving the under-represented faction a significantly higher reward is the best thing they can do. Nerfing racials obvious didn’t work after all these years.

What do you expect? blizzard points a gun at players’ head to force them to play alliance?

The faction imbalance has been too established over the years. No effort will bring back the balance. Thus, cross-faction, aka “removing faction” in pve is the only result.

What i expect is you to give a decent answer tbh after this comment.

You name 1 thing which was done to appease PVP players due to faction imbalance on PVP realms.
So please tell me what other “efforts” did they do.

War mode is not just for pvp players. it gives all players of the under represented faction more rep, ap, pve world quests rewards etc. And the “against overwhelming odds” quest gave gear to the minority faction.

In BFA, Alliance normally got 25% bonus for world quests reward, which means +25% gold, ap, rep depends on the quests. That is a HUGE bonus.

It is a very clever system that use dynamic balance, which means it automatically give under represented faction bonus as incentive, to let players achieve faction balance by themselves. But obviously players would rather gave up this bonus to stay at the established faction.

And blizzard has nerfed horde’s racials (orc, troll, blood elf, etc.) over the years in order to make balance in high end pve, but they didn’t work.

What do you propose? remove all racials of all races? directly rewarding alliance players gold, mounts, pets, transmog? making mythic raids easier for alliance? Which are obviously not realistic.

Give me 1 logical method that you think we can achieve faction balance.

After they nerfed Alliance who were the main faction deep into WOD forcing people to go horde.

It is hence the PVP aspect.

It hardly worked due to layering and sharding and also never worked on RP realms fairly.

Give me more that just WM for your poor excuse as an answer after you said

Which means more than 1.

You are irrational and not capable understand reason. There is no need to reply me anymore.

1 Like

Then do not make false statements they have done nothing to help at all, do not post such untruths if you can not back them up simple.

The statement is backed with simple facts, which you are not capable of understanding or accepting.

1 Like

You mentioned 1 thing WM nothing else which was aimed at PVP players.
Also you mentioned no facts as you have no offical blizzard statements or resources to show at all.

Not going to accept your answer when you have said nothing honest or factual and refuse to back up anything you say and rely on WM to try and save your poor views.

At this point i think you are trolling and offer nothing to the thread.

Chaning racials multiple times didn’t count for you? are you not capable of reading or counting? … jeez…

1 Like

You are trolling hard here while can’t propose anything feasible or realistic to achieve faction balance.

Are you forgetting human ? DiD ? other ali changes making your post moot yet again so please tell me what other numerous things did they try ?

Well WM was not an answer and just a troll move as it did nothing and hardly works.

Oh i dont know how about free

faction change like on classic
char transfer like on classic
realms merges/connections

Lots could have been done instead of removing PVP realms and giving WM and nerfing all decent Ali racials its like you do not even play the game.

War mode is the best method for achieving faction balance. And it was Blizzard’s last attempt.

If war mode doesn’t work, nothing else will. Thus, the cross-faction came.

Tell me your genius solution. A hard lock on character creation? nobody can make horde anymore until the server is 50/50? direct money reward to alliance players? :joy: :joy: :joy:

These have all been done and nothing achieved faction balance.

It doesnt work at all and helps PVE players in no way at all its useless its a PVP tool hence the name WM.

Yeah you are a troll that knows nothing of the game or systems you are pointless to talk with as you keep falling back to WM.

The faction balance on classic is better than on retail but please show me all your facts ive been waiting 10 posts for and all your other facts and systems that blizzard bought in.

I say again how do WM help Ali players in PVE with raids and dungeons ?

Troll spam elsewhere with inane comments.

Show me when they did free faction change on retail thanks .
Show me when they did FCM from dead realms to full realms like they did for classic thank you.
There is over 50 dead realms (english speaking ones alone) so your point about the connections is moot.

Create a allied race alliance character on their server, log in, collect gold, log out, repeat for all other carries in group, log main, get summon, kil bosses, repeat.

Staying in Stormwind, activating war mode, queuing dungeons or raids. You get +20% xp from mobs killing, +20% dungeon or raid quests xp,

At max level, you get +20% gold, ap and currency from world quests, WITHOUT doing any PvP.

It helps you leveling faster, getting gold, xp, ap faster. If this is not a big PvE bonus, what is???

What do you want by “help ali players in PvE in raids and dungeons”? Directly buff ally damage/healing by +20% in dungeons and raids??? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like