TitanForging was it really bad?

I also did, but i am Masochist and I really loved playing my BDK with all options on the table.

It is the definition of unfair.

Quit trying to be perfect, we’re all human, we would all be annoyed if our friend got something from sheer luck after you worked hard to get it.

And here is the kicker, not only could they get the same “grade” as you, but they could get an even better grade. So in the scenario you responded to imagine if it’s more like you got a B, your friend got a C but then theirs magically turned into an A.

It’s all well and good to pretend you’d be nothing but happy, it’s easy to judge and make ideal scenarios in your head. It is a whole new ball game when it actually happens.

1 Like

I like titanforged nuggets analogy better.

3 Likes

I like the mcnuggets analogy to sum up titanforging

6 Likes

happened plenty of times and i couldnt care less, dont project your own mindset upon others

even if he gets more nuggets than me :joy:

To me it was either way

Nice that it’s there, but don’t really mind if its not

No. The system in itself is still bad regardless. Same obviously goes for corruption.

2 Likes

It is the best.

You’re telling me not to project?
I was telling you not to project by telling you how it feels to me and clearly other people.
Let me quote you (again):

You do not see that as projecting?

spitting facts and projecting are two different things

you just proved with your own words you’d be jealous and petty enough to whine about to blizzard which then turns into crying

“Why not just be happy” is not a factual statement.
Do you not know what a fact is?

1 Like

I have 26 kills on azshara and I coined after every kill and I still use 430 font. What a great design TF was.

the fact i was referring to was the crying, not the “why not just be happy” that was a suggestion

the game just recognizes how absolutely awesome you are, you dont need a better version

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN

1 Like

A suggestion is a way for you to rephrase “projecting” because you can’t admit your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

how is it my fault you misunderstand what im saying

youre just hurt because i see through your argument and call it for what it really is

Yes it’s a terrible mechanic that started as an attempt to get guilds who were lagging on bosses a chance to further out gear the bosses they couldn’t kill but it’s hamster wheel potential was soon discovered in MOP and then refined to a point where you could get a 385 ilvl ring from a Tortolan shell game in 8.0 where that was I think mythic raid ilvl gear at the time
I hope it never returns

1 Like

Titanforge could exist but it would require some tweaks:
- each item can be upgraded (0/4) and titanforge would just give free upgrade to item (getting 2/4 item instead normal 0/4), that would remove bad luck from existence
- REMOVE THAT STUPID PERSONAL LOOT RESTRICTIONS, if I wanna trade item then just LET ME. Many times I got item which would be small upgrade for me but huge for my friend, but with that idiotic PL rules I couldn’t because “Blizzard knows best”.

Without those two tweaks titanforge is just crap system.

No; it just means they’ve listened to a vocal group of people. Doesn’t mean ‘the majority’ at all.

Yeah that is wrong also.

Correct analogy:

You order 4 piece of McNuggets that weights 100 grams and get exactly that 100 grams.

Another dude comes in, order the same as you but get 105 grams instead, just one piece is slightly larger.

People who are making this dumb comparisons probably never learned math at school.

Except that would make it completely irrelevant as you wouldn’t care about off-piece forged gear. That is what TF did, could potentially give you upgrade with item that wouldn’t normally be upgrade. Thus having possibility of getting upgrade from all kind of content.

And gear upgrade is just a gear tax that artificially inflates item level. You know the saying, when everyone upgrades, nobody upgrades.

The vocal group of people were right so who cares if they were the majority or not.