Today, I finally quit

I’ve had enough, this has become a road that I can no longer walk upon and I’m sure I won’t be the last.

Every beautiful thing has an end, life is too short to waste it away on this my friends, I’m finally going to stop this toxic relationship and put an end to it.

No more fizzy drinks, I’m now strictly drinking water.

Best wishes,

Huntsbeard

30 Likes

A sad day when a dwarf goes AA.

10 Likes

You’ll be back!

Sincerely Coca Cola :smiling_imp:

9 Likes

I really don’t know how I’m supposed to react to these threads, am I supposed to feel sad?

It’s like your parents coming to you and telling you that a cousin you never met or knew existed died and looking at you how you are going to react.

14 Likes

it is a sad day indeed :c

10/10

3 Likes

Weird. You can actually ignore them and not say / write anything. They didn’t include this option into your coding i guess.

7 Likes

Dunno why the f certain people announce they leave?

3 Likes

Can I have your felweed? :yum:

it’s as funny as it is depressing that people didn’t read your post but respond to it ^^

9 Likes

Can I have your gold?

I know you’re not quiting but still… can I?

2 Likes

Sacrilege, Pepsi and ice cold !!!

Mini Sagres.

I honestly admire you.

You did something most of us want to do but cant,because we are too addicted to this.

2 Likes

Stay strong.

1 Like

well i only drink at 6 but my clock is 666666

you might aim to never login again? But you’ll just take break & you will come back later!, if you truly want to quit this game? you need to delete your blizzard account & find a replacement.

''Warcraft… Your breaking my heart! Your going down a path I can’t follow! ‘’

Because of of my elitism?

''Yes! Yes! exactly! Stop now come back! I love you! ‘’

Liar!! /Elitism choke

I tried water but sadly there just isn’t enough content. It is rarely updated and you can see straight through it. The other problem is that its been around a very long time and whilst popular when it first launched is really a bit old hat. My guess is that you will be back fizzling with the best when you get bored.

For me I only dabble with tea but then I’m more a retro drinker.

2 Likes

Thx for making me feel more sane.

See you in a few weeks mate. Enjoy your break, we all need some breaks per year.