Today I will remind you

NoOOOooOOoo you can’t just disagree with me really is no talking to some of you this can’t be happening aughhh

It’s OK, gamer - I’m sure the storied everyone will come and agree with you shortly

Are you saying the people who have mammoth mount parades roll over them in cathedral for hours at a time should be more welcoming to those selfsame people?

I’m thinking that maybe (maybe) the answer is no

6 Likes

Don’t know what that has to do with what I said unless you think my general statement was only in relation to you lol come off it

I don’t need to - I just quote your words and let them speak for themselves

‘most tolerant’ lmao

You literally replied to me?

Imagine saying that to a lady after some guy enters in the women’s bathroom, because… what? the sign on the door is just a meaningless recommendation?

4 Likes

as opposed to figuratively (also you seem to be forgetting to respond to a lot of things haha?)

You have forgetten your own posts now? All you been doing here is how we don’t tolerate oocers? That is calling someone intolerant pal.

As far as I could see he was questioning my input into RP, so I responded to inform him he was not correct in that.

Some other stuff I see has no worth arguing with as it was just not about the discussion but my ‘attitude’ to the situation.

“Come off it.”

1 Like

Nooo you can’t just post like this nooo don’t reply to me all arguments revolve around me personally

4 Likes

Things I have learned from this thread so far, but already knew:

• Vaxir and Athramus simping for OOCers as their life depended on it
  • Taliesin being an insufferable cretin
  • OOCers :point_right: :door:

Knowledge that I have (sadly) gained and am vehemently disappointed by

• Coldshade using that store helmet as transmog
13 Likes

[quote="[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums Argent Dawn, post:636, topic:128797"]
Which guild is that? Fruit Basket? Yeah, unfortunately they migrated to this server (they shouldn’t have) and have no understanding about RP rules. It sucks. Pisses me off too, I spoke with the GM about it once but he doesn’t seem to care much.
[/quote]

I do not know who the person is and what he wrote proves what Perroy?
It is against any realm rules to advertise or try to make a sale in NON trade chat channel. Stop grasping at straws here.

honestly that’s the real crime here

@Coldshade :flight_departure: :airplane: :sunny:

2 Likes

Thats me. Yes?

Nah it wasn’t - it was the fact that your entire argument is writing something you disagree with in a silly way and then saying “everyone” agrees with your opinion

You might have briefly thought that that cataclysm-era style posting would get you a big round of applause or something. What a way to read the room

I’d like to speak to the CEO of Tolerance.

4 Likes

I’ll be really honest, I’d like to be able to move through Orgrimmar and Stormwind for once without attracting some guy who follows along on their mount and spamming weird OOC stock comments that they think contributes to everyone’s RP.

To date I have not been able to enter Durotar from Orgrimmar successfully without at least one OOC guy taking it upon themselves to heckle the RP. These are the guys who just wanted to observe RP because they thought it was interesting and tried to “contribute” to it.

It’s not even a phenomenon native to just the cities either. Was RPing in Dun Morogh the other day and I ran out of fingers counting the people who wanted to “contribute” to the scene by jumping on the table and writing out “what are you guys doing” and “why aren’t you guys leveling” and then getting progressively aggro when nobody acknowledged them.

The people who say they’re just here to observe RP because it’s really cool lack the self-awareness to do it without disrupting. We can all see your dragon flying 5 meters above us.

16 Likes

If you think me stating once or twice that I don’t agree with insulting people as a whole for what they do is me “simping for OOCers as though my life depended on it” then … Wow dude.

Wow… dude… my argument… this is it…

4 Likes

Kump’s not a Vulpera, cease your lying.

1 Like

NoOoOoO you can’t say that! Everyone :tm: has decreed you’re wrong

Yeah but muh economy, muh transmog, muh raid team

Aughhh stop gatekeeping [my hairline turns to dust]

8 Likes

Nooo you can’t just run keystones, arena and raids with only role players you need us STOP IT RIGHT NOoo00Ooow!

2 Likes