Today I will remind you

You’ve got over 2000 posts, I don’t think this is the first time. OOCers literally contribute zero, nada, niente, null, void to RP and if they feel insulted then perhaps they should check the WoW server browser next time and either chose a PvP or PvE server.

DUUUUUUDEEE.

2 Likes

I agree, I used the wrong word. Everyone is too strong. But I would say a majority would not like to be labelled as unwelcoming as a server.

But you did attack my way in everything you quoted with me. You didn’t add any substance to my argument. I was criticising the approach, you just criticised me.

I have personally decided that this is the correct approach and I am backed by everyone what will you do about this

This is what I mean.

You have 0 likes I have at this moment in time 88 on my statement, basically I’m argueing with nobody here but I do it anyways just to spite you

1 Like

2000 posts of random topics tbf. I don’t fight for or against OOCers as they leave me alone but I get they can get in the way and some are trolls. But I simply say (third time now or something in this thread) that I don’t agree with insulting them as a whole, especially not the whole “they troll me so I will salt against them so bad” kinda thing.

See, this is why people laugh at RPers because they insult each other and argue so much and can’t just have a healthy debate without throwing mud around.

Not to be -that- person buuut, they’re all just Normal realms now since WM came out. But yea, your point about being outher realms for OOCers stands.

I don’t get why you’re hooked on likes. You keep mentioning it.

It’s kinda cringe, Morsteth. That’s some 2016 mentality there my dude.

:slight_smile:

Who even honestly types like this in 2020

6 Likes

They could, just an outside chance, 1x crumb of possibility, be seen as a measure of support or agreement with the liked statement. Just a thought.

2 Likes

I even have the support of my hidden master / father / co-pilot the Red Baron of The Skies

7 Likes

Using it to back your claims when I’ve walked into a thread with a lot of like-minded individuals isn’t going to sway me to be all “ah u rite my bad”.

He forgot to mention that likes he is talking about are coming from same ~20 people who also by the way write 90% of the threads/replies in this forum so yeah it is irrelevant.

Well everybody is allowed opinions. Until blizz comes along and states OOC people should leave RP realms… I guess we’re all just opinionated. I mean sure, find a better realm but it isn’t against the TOS.

Trolling etc is though. I get that.

Cope : The Post

3 Likes

We are welcoming to a fault to anyone interested in roleplay - be they brand new or an ancient wise master of RP

The bar for “being interested in roleplay” is very low, for the record. As far as I’m concerned if you RP once a year / follow the server’s rules and respect the community’s culture, you’re more than welcome. Like I would consider the sadly much-derided Taliesin a fine member for this server because I’ve seen him roleplay a single time. If you have even 1% interest in RP and play by the rules, you have the RP server visa as far as I’m concerned

My specific problem is with guys who say “I don’t like RP, I will never RP” - like yeah, why should we welcome them to the final RP server we have left? What exactly do you disagree with?

I’m not the one who’s meant to add substance to your argument, dude - that is surely your job

I’m afraid you can’t call someone’s posting outdated while also saying “my dude”

4 Likes

Alright I will help you out to understand, check who are the top posters in this thread and then open all the other threads of this nature and see if the names match.

Get back to me after you are done with it.

You’re the one that said:

And yet, it seems nearly everyone agree with Morsteth’s OP. Huh. Almost as though your claims for the majority supporting you are wrong.

I thought you were minding your own business, why are you still here to write nonesense?

[Bows ten million times to his hidden master Laviolette]

Yes it will be done for the sake of the mountain monastery

[Hurries away]

2 Likes