Today I will remind you

damn, the OOC legionarent getting any upvotes compared to the chad RPers :flushed:

guess nobody agrees with em huh :man_facepalming: sad!

6 Likes

Why would I want healthy debates with people that grief RP?
Why would I want healthy debates with people that care not one bit for the RP community? (despite the server being meant for RP)
Why would I want healthy debates with people that claim they’re part of the AD community while in reality they’re just part of OOCers, and just picked this server because they enjoy the ‘‘nice atmosphere’’?
Why would I want healthy debates with people that are so stupid that, while clearly having ZERO intention to roleplay, still pick a RP server?
Why would I want healthy debates with OOC enables, claiming they’re innocent and even going as far sometimes to say that OOCers are beneficial to the server?

:expressionless:

6 Likes

If you ask me pretending to be a fairy in an online game is not very chad like.

But each to their own Exolth.

atleast im not playing a female character

11 Likes

Having a hobby you are passionate about is very “chad like” in my chad like opinion

7 Likes

Good then run along, wasting time here is coming at the cost of your hobby Morsteth.

Those? I didn’t say the griefers deserve it. I mean the ones who are here for whatever reason who don’t troll and whatever. Again, probably better on another server but there’s no need to constantly put them down, harass them, whatever else happens etc etc.

There’s such a thing as an eye for an eye and if someone trolls, sure, go nuts at them. They’re being stupid. But not everybody deserves to be yelled at and put down. We’re all human in the end. Remember that. Aka, if someone who doesn’t RP is about and isn’t trolling / disrupting or whatever then talk to them in a polite manner rather than nattering on the forums where nothing will change.

How dare an active forum community engage actively in the forum discourse :rage: it’s not fair we need some new diversity around these parts, all these active forum posters are gatekeeping

What we really should do is just kill the AD Forums like every other sub forum in Europe bros

9 Likes

shock and horror

It just so happens that posting about my hobby is also my hobby sorry !

5 Likes

Telling the op to leave his own thread now?

2 Likes

Seeing you don’t see eye to eye with the hobby on the realm especially made for it, loads of space for you on the PvE realms! Plenty to pick from.

8 Likes

Then hobby must lack substance if we would judge it by what you write here Morsteth.

Thank you for suggesting this to me Karyin, seriously thank you for sparing the time. Problem is I quite like it over here, fits all my needs and it would be foolish of me to move somewhere else if I have everything I want here.

Wait, really?! Are you saying elves and dwarves don’t exist?!?!

Your wisdom truly knows no bounds. I wish all the trolls and griefers would also keep this in mind, that we’re all human and just trying to have fun. Once you’ve seen enough trolls and griefers, you kinda reach a point where you just think it’d be best if all the OOCers would just :point_right: :door:.

Alas, that will never happen, and I guess that’s why a lot of RPers are just annoyed at all the OOCers, whether they be innocent or not.

3 Likes

Not with that attitude :rage:

OOCers :point_right: :door:

But you don’t roleplay? :thinking: And it must be terribly annoying to have to deal with Roleplayers.

My secret dark scholar Laviolette, listen to my esoteric truth

the evil forum posting done by my hand is only a product of my hostile environment, if I was to quit, another one would take the winged helmet and become an avatar of my forum vengeance

atm I think Sainur is a prime contender, you will just create your own enemies by what you do

It was by the likes of you that Sainur was turned from my enemy to my ally

10 Likes

I think several people on AD are about as human as Mark Zuckerberg :lizard:

non RPers, goreheads, coomers, to name a few.

Bro unironically all you need to do to be welcome in this server is just walk in a district(not fly in) in stormwind or orgrimmar, turn to any other player who is roleplaying, write “Hello. Do you know where the bread vendor is?”, and then walk away after your question’s answered.

That’s all you need to do.

9 Likes

Still, they deserve it. Innocent parties do not.

Imagine you’re new to WoW and for some reason don’t really know how the servers work, join AD and are getting into the game. You bother nobody andwhatever and just do content. Then suddenly a bunch of RPers decide to hate you.

It’s a dumb thing and unnecessary.

I get WHY all the hate, yes. But tbf it’s getting beyond silly now. Don’t judge a person on being an OOCer or whatever. Judge on their actions. If someone doesn’t RP then you can advise them to leave for a better server. If they don’t go, don’t get knickers in a twist. Nothing any of us can actually do to get someone to leave except explain things from our POV. The worst you can do is resort to petty insults and trolling like what’s been happening. Hell, I bet some OOC people resort to trolling BECAUSE of the insults and RPers being so up themselves and nasty and all that. I get that, too, because when you’re put into the same basket as someone who trolls and harasses others, it can hurt.

1 Like