Today I will remind you

I will instead judge them on their lack of an action (RP)

4 Likes

More like soliloquy.

Maybe in your case Athramus.

That’s a nice word. You should use it in RP.

1 Like

I do not deal with them Kryin, my only interaction with roleplayers is via this forum.
They are invisible to me just as I am invisible to them. (in game)

My dear, dear Morsteth I sincerely believe that you need a reality check.
I admire the attempts but…despite your best efforts what you stand for will not prevail. History taught us that after all.

Isn’t that what people said about the moon landing too? :thinking:

He roleplays? He comes more across as griefers sympathizer then a rper.

Apart from the /yells in Stormwind of course

Weirdly you forgot to reply to that post

1 Like

I replied, you missed it?

Interesting topic

You are not wrong on few things bout it but i see it bit differently.

Most of them were like us, wanted too try roleplay but instead ended up as not there thing - but making sure not too disrupt any roleplayers or roleplay events, made some fine market of roleplay items or something that kept them still around.

then we have those that wants too just view the scenery, like just watch roleplay happening sorta exploring way but keeping its distance enough to not disturb, they really like lore and story stuff.

then there we have oocers that have friends that do roleplay on this realm, keep the connection close but most of them does not disturb rather than be apart from a different realm.

Of course there are negatives about the ooc, but as far in my experience its kinda followers from a content creator that logs on too the server and do some shenanigans That happen not too long ago spamming and flooding the server like a plague and like too troll the heck out of every one, some of them staying cause they have find there new ‘’ entertainment ‘’.

Tldr; not all roleplayers are bad.

2 Likes

Technically you are bothering people, knowingly or not. Also, doing content e.g. PvP, M+ and raiding usually doesn’t bother RPers anyway since they’re based in instances, so the only way for new players to actually disrupt and bother RPers is
1; they do it on purpose
2; they are actually stupid

Secondly, it’s 2020, who the hell doesn’t know how MMOs and servers work? I guess it’s just purely random that someone, not knowing what servers are, not knowing what RP stands for, and in the dozens of other available servers, just happens to pick AD, the last active RP server, doesn’t know what he’s doing, and on top of that disrupts RPers… must be pure chance…

Actions? It’s simple. You’re either a roleplayer that uses the server for what it’s meant for, or you’re not.

Pretty sure this has been said a million times on these forums and other platforms. Secondly, there’s also been cases of people telling OOCers to roleplay. I am all for OOCers to try and learn RP, it always warms my dark heart to see newbies that wish to RP, it’s great! However, I remember during Taliesin’s stream someone suggested he could try out RP, to which Taliesin lashed out and called him a gatekeeping tw*t, told him to shut the fk up and telling him to fk off. This was done by Taliesin, the same guy that claimed he loves the atmopshere of the server and claims he’s in some sort of great community.

Are these the ‘‘innocent OOCers’’?

People that troll and grief RP, do it whether us RPers troll/insult them or not. They will do it regardless, cause Blizzard wont lift a finger to do anything about it.

4 Likes

Definitely. It’s mostly that there are no positives

I find it unlikely anyone would try to RP, see it’s not for them, and yet level all the way up anyways. And if not unlikely, then mistaken at least.

We’re not pets and AD is not a zoo.

Cross realm play exists.

Agreed.

3 Likes

Tbh, I often try to be nice to you. Everytime we meet you get a reset from
me, but you don’t make things easy.

I’m sure you can see how your posts are basically trolling at this point. For someone who accuses others of harboring such feelings, that’s quite hypocrite.

1 Like

1 Like

Tbh, I don’t care if want to be nice or not, a griefer sympathizer feelings don’t really interest me, like the feelings of those griefed don’t matter to you, otherwise, you wouldn’t be telling others to just leave said trollers alone and move to another area. It’s trolling from me? Maybe, but at this point that all I can do to you.

1 Like

With admitting this (we all knew it anyways but still) all credibility goes down the drain Zagkush.

i thought you were minding your own business?

I was replying to Anthromus, not you, so go mind your own business.

They do matter to me and I do not sympathize with griefers.

That aside, your post comes across with heavy moralizing undertones and a lot of negative emotions. I’ll say it once again: disagreeing with your opinion doesn’t make me a monster.

If you look at the context, moving away from crowds is a really solid suggestion :ok_hand: