Today I will remind you

Then stop telling people to live and let leave and let the griefer get their way, or admit you yourself are an hipocrite.

So we the rpers should move from rp áreas now? You are indeed and hipocrite.

Edit: Never ever I called you a monster, so stop being a child and throwing arguments out of proportion.

I like to partake in civil discussions such as this one Croecell.

The only context that matters is that we’re on an RP realm. You claim to not sympathize with them. Even if that’s true, you’re at the very least being awfully ignorant here.

Strange you see that way, but thats not really what i really meant.
Think of: Some one that is watching actors on stage.

The thing bout cross-realm, you cant trade items in games unless it is Raid / dungeon items if were in same group if not mistaken.

3 Likes

Yes? If you have provoked a lot of OOC players into zerging you, reporting and moving away might be the best compromise. Or just ignore them (but the situation was hinted to be unplayable). You can also flame on the forums. In the last case you’re just going to lose your RP session anyway.
So, yeah. If you really wanted to RP you could have moved away for a few minutes. But it looks like you prefer to flame on the forums.

…I have always said to report griefers. But I also think that OOCers deserve to enjoy the game as we do. It’s really simple.

You’re free to disagree with me and I’m not going to call you names for that. Maybe you should do the same.

1 Like

Not name calling ,but still insulting nonetheless, what people to stop doing that to you? Don’t do that to them in the first place, it’s called reaping what you sow.

To have them following me me on mammoth mounts and keep at it? Sorry, I will voice my displeasure instead. >Talk on their behalf all you want, it won’t change a thing.

Athramus it is really refreshing to read your replies in this thread as well as the others.

I could only wish for that the rest would share your views regarding these heated topics.

“For that” being an important term here. If you start calling me a “moron, a troll, a griefer, a griefer sympathizer” and so on, and then start speaking about me with others in the same topic “oh look, he is a griefer sympathizer!”, observing that you’re a hypocrite is actually a fairly kind reply.

edit.
Mind, I am assuming you’re against trolling and slandering fellow role-players, of course.

1 Like

Some of you should buy a skateboard

Again, I never asked you to be kind, I haven’t been either, and again, I don’t care about your feelings so you are wasting time if think I do.

You literally are when you say “ahhh, it is your fault for provoking that griefing why dont you move away haha” - and then you wonder why a dude that spams /y please buy a mythic boost from me in Stormwind is your one backup dancer here

4 Likes

You did, actually. In two threads. In this thread, you were just pointing out that if I am rude to you that means I am a hypocrite, which implies you’re still trying to blame me for being rude to you in some way.
Just don’t get salty when others prove you wrong.

How’s that less ofenssive? We’re not here to put on a show for people who have no intention to join in.

If Blizzard gave everyone on AD a free option to move all their characters on whatever realm they want, we both know the vast amount of OOCers will still stay. And hey, listen, if there is someone out there that made a mistake when they started WoW and they ended up on an RP realm, and doesn’t have the money to move or the time to level up on a different realm in between expansions, then I’m sorry for them. But these frindge situations is not what we’re really talking about. In your OP you’ve described 4 groups of OOCers but you and me both know the last one is where most of them fall into.

The fact that an OOCer is on an RP realm is at the very least an unintentional mistake, but it is still a mistake. Owning up to it and taking the right steps into fixing is will get one a lot of good will.

2 Likes

Quote me then, because I really don’t care about the feelings of greifers and griefer sympatisers, but go ahead and truly prove me wrong, I never asked them to care about mine either because I know they don’t, otherwise they wouldn’t be behaving like children.

1 Like

See it does not work like that Zagkush, you cannot be uncivilized here and then be all buddy buddy in your inner circle.

Well-rounded person behaves in the same way no matter the place.

@ Perroy such thing did not happen, what you linked here is a random guy I heve never heard of saying how my ex GM does not really care about RP rules.
None of that relates to supposed /yell boost advertisement that again never happened.

I mean, a group of role-players has expressed disagreement with the general “ooc are a plague” stance on these forums. About, idk, 4-7 role-players atleast?

And unlike your lot, arrived to his conclusion without being brainwashed by a hivemind community. Each of us comes from his own different place. I like that.

2 Likes

You cry when people insult you but when you insult them, “Ah… it’s fine, I’m right so I get to do it without reprecassion.”

Edit: I will be waiting for those quotes now.

If I prove you wrong in my next post, will you admit that I’m much cooler than you (and also better at PvE) ?

If you give me proof that Astrograph-Argent Dawn or Laviolette-Argent Dawn spammed boost advertisement in /yell I will do that.
(any of my other alts are included of course)

Plus, if you want to raid with your friends but they’re on/in another server/guild, their guild might not even invite you since you might not be in their guild (obviously most raiding guilds prioritize their guildies over non-guildies/friends as harsh as that may sound).

You can’t even do Mythic Raiding Progression with them, since Mythic raids aren’t cross-realm enabled at the start.

I know some people who are nowadays said “full time OOCers” but they actually used to rp on AD and respect all the RP-rules still. They’ve made friends, are in active raiding guilds and just like the server’s atmosphere. You might see them as “OOCer” but they might just as well be ex-RPers who’ve made friends on this realm and like the immersion all around them on the server.

I’ve been roleplaying in WoW for 10+ years and, yes unfortunately, we all have to deal with non-RPers, no matter the server. However, if someone decides to grief/troll your RP (which mostly happens in the capital cities) you have toreport them (be it RPer or non-RPer).

You can’t monitor the entire server, because frankly, we’re not Blizzard and cannot control the sheer influx of RPers or Non-RPers. I, personally, also do not understand why people would want to join a server specifically made for RP, just like how I couldn’t fully understand people joining PvP servers in the past when they did full-time PvE, etc.

I think at this point this discussion is just going in circles. All I can say is, well, we can’t just point fingers at some random Non-Rper and tell them they’re unhealthy for the server.

In my opinion, griefers and trollers and lollers are unhealthy. Those who don’t respect the rules (like the naming rule on RP servers) are unhealthy.

Tl;dr: people who disrupt roleplay intentionally are unhealthy. We can’t control how many RPers or Non-RPers are on this server. Said Non-RPers can be old-RPers who just want to focus on content, etc. while still calling AD their home. They’re not disruptive to the server if they just mind their own business and never grief RP intentionally.

1 Like