Today I will remind you

But it would be nice if that person disappeared visually at your screen.
open world and cities at least.

1 Like

I really rather they wouldn’t yes, tell me which part of this screams “I care about the feelings of trolls and their sympathisers.”

Exactly, we’re not Blizzard. You can only really report people who actively disrupt and disrespect your RP.

Honestly, this whole complaining can only get us only so far. Taking action as in establishing a shop in those districts is far more progressive.

Going to quote myself here. #edgy

As far as I see it, this current discussion is more or less about griefers and trollers, not necessarily about non-RPers although the thread’s title suggests the contrary.

Most people in this thread seem to have a problem with people disturbing their RP and think it’s only a non-RPer problem.

Well, as it turns out, we realise that people AFK’ing in the Trade District/Valley of Strength are RPers AND Non-RPers alike.

So what do we dislike now? Disruptive people or Non-RPers? Is it the Non-RPer’s fault? Not every Non-RPer disrupts RP. Both sides can be at fault here.

Capital cities are busy places for RP. If you want a 100% ooc-free zone, it is best if you roleplay outside of those busy places.

Edit:

Oh, definitely. It’d be a lovely addition to the ignore function to be honest.

1 Like

Learn how to concede with more dignity Perroy.

1 Like

I said you cared about what I did to the point you basically told me that I should have been nicer to you. You denied and asked to be proven wrong, and I did.

Indeed, they can’t whiper you, you don’t see their chat, and they are completely invisible, this is what the ignore function should do.

2 Likes

More than 1 individual/group can be in the wrong at any given point in time

dragon-core posting

I feel like the equivalent of bashing my head into a brick wall because i want to get to the room behind it is neither the best nor a more progressive option. Blizz should simply get off their posteriors, or the non-RPers should realize they’re on the wrong server.

do you have a crush on perroy or something lmao

You said I cared, you haven’t proven it. Suggestions doesn’t mean I care really, just that it would be better. And I wasn’t being serious at that point if you couldn’t tell, I was trolling basiacly, maybe I should have pointed that out in the first place, my bad.

I mean, we still dislike OOCers that have no business being on an RP realm.

I’m not a huge fan of this whataboutism approach, not gonna lie. “Yea, but have you seen that RPer doing some nasty thing that was disturbing for RP?”.

2 Likes

I completely agree with this post, unironically.

…Sure.

Anyway. You can keep saying that “you don’t care” if that makes you feel better. It’s hard to believe it (read: you’re in denial) but if that makes you feel better, that’s fine for me.

1 Like

My apologies for giving you more credit than you actually have.

edit: And this will have to end here, best make use of the ignore function and be on my way.

Well, right now people are just saying “big mounts disrupt the RP there” but honestly, I never see any RP there to begin with. It would be more progressive to start RP’ing there (like opening a shop) to show the disturbers that they’re simply in the way when they keep afk’ing on open streets.

But you associate non-RPers with griefers which isn’t 100% true either. Not all non-RPers grief roleplay. Most of them are just minding their own business.

People will not believe you Kharaas. In their eyes, having just one OOC player means they are harming the server, because they could grief and because having people /afk-ing in the auction house destroys immersion.

Plus, for some reason, it is their place to judge who should or shouldn’t be on the server.

If you keep disagreeing you will be treated like a troll. So be careful.

1 Like

t. “I am not retreating; I am advancing in another direction”

There was this guy once that walked into the women’s bathroom. He was just minding his own business. He wasn’t griefing the women there either. Sure, there was a sign on the door saying that the toilet was for women, but I never understood why people were making such a big deal out of it.

That’s what it sounds like. Empathy, people - it’s a great thing to learn.

Keep in mind along side reporting Blizzard has actively told roleplay realms it’s players must self-moderate to bring about the community it wants to see.

Reducing the amount of OOC interference in roleplay is one of those community drives.

2 Likes

And what are your methods? Because our methods are limited when it comes to moderation.

It’s not a big deal though, is it? If it doesn’t lead to any physical assaults, who cares?

While I can’t build circles on the high-tier PCU minecraft server, we’re certainly circling here

1 Like

How ridiculous are some of these claims.
“People being in front of the bank posting auctions and vendoring things off on their mammoth is disturbing my immersion”

Do you even hear yourself? How can you post such things with a straight face is beyond me.

1 Like

I have no witty coment. That’s just disgusting.