Today I will remind you

i walk into the middle of the supermarket and call those watching on in horror losers as i soil myself publicly

2 Likes

“It’s only an invasion of privacy man, what’s the big deal? If someone makes an indecent comment about you, you should take it as a compliment.”

ur gross lol

8 Likes

:thinking:

:thinking:

Of course you’re not, when I call people trash I always mean it in a nice way

You should be, considering it keeps flying over your head.

Who decided that?

It’s not whataboutism: I’m making an important inclusion in the concept you presented. That’s quite important. It redefines the boundaries of the concept of griefing.

You advocate for harassment, still. I’m afraid, until you don’t go back on this bit I’m not going to apologize.

I am sorry that you are incapable of understanding what I am saying to you.

Not being able to meet dps checks and people being dead on first X mechanic pull after pull does mean they are subpar and yes you can call them trash raiders because that is what they are.

How is this gross? Trans people literally have to deal with the issue by the daily of people telling them “this is a ‘gendered bathroom’ and you look like a man/woman, ur not allowed here lol”. Do you also tell these people they’re “gross” for using the bathroom they feel comfortable in?

I don’t give a single damn about people wanting to use a bathroom they feel comfortable in. Whatever their gender is, really.

Also it’s only an invasion of privacy if they go into 
 the stall with you while you’re doing your business 
? How 
 I fail to understand how this is a problem really.

Anyway –

AD has a strong RP community. I think this whole debate is like making a mosquito into an elephant. Non-RPers aren’t the biggest issue of AD. And for a healthy, active community you guys really make it seem that non-RPers disrupt your guilds’ events by the daily.

2 Likes
https://gyazo.com/2d7cade003ccf60465430a579e2a155c

lmao

ye whats gross is also ur constant bouncing between communities and sh*ttalking lol

Sure, people might underperform and not be up to the task of raiding mythic. But even then, calling them trash because they underperform is a bit rude and unnecessary.

this is not about trans people. this is a scenario of a man, stated as a man, entering the woman’s bathroom and not seeing it as an issue, and you agreeing. that is gross.

5 Likes

I never said they are trash people, just trash raiders but people here are very skilled (xd) at putting words in your mouth.

Again remember you are the one who gloated over guilds disband Coldshade.
So typing here truly accomplishes nothing.

Quote the post where I said so for me, please!

Yes.

If there’s no physical assault nor harm done, I really fail to see how a man/women/whatever gender entering the opposite gender’s bathroom for whatever reason is a problem.

By that logic I could say anyone next to my stall doing their business is invading my privacy, too, it has nothing to do with their gender.

it’s a private place for women. a man’s bathroom is also a private place for a man and a woman entering it acting like she’s allowed to be there is also gross.

by entering a place that is private, you are breaching someone’s privacy. that is not okay, and it’s even more gross that its a bathroom.

this is a ridiculous statement and you’re trying to cover your tracks by making pointless side arguments and twisting the story

until you apologise, you are gross

1 Like

Yeap

I can confirm that was indeed the scenario I’ve presented.

Khaaras being a transformer rn and transforming to whatever ideology to win arguments on the forums

4 Likes

The post you responded to specified a “guy” ie. not a transwoman so you’re doing a weird and faintly offensive stretch atm by conflating the two

Does it? I guess you could make an argument for it - but I think it’s probably better to keep it strong rather than bending over backwards to appease a population that diluates the server at best and griefs it at worst

5 Likes

I hear all the non-binary people having to hold in their business while trying to figure out what bathroom they’re allowed to use by your privacy concern.

Give me a break lol, this is also derailing the thread into an unnecessary unrelated argument so I will stop replying to this bait.

:rotating_light: Creep :rotating_light:

2 Likes

You must know, you’ve practically been part of and sh*t talked every single group in it.

4 Likes

Please do. Forever.

2 Likes