Today I will remind you

this is not about non-binary people. this is about a man.

6 Likes

ColdshĂĄde

4031 posts

120 Void Elf Mage15260

18d

I’m glad they did, Fructose (that was the name of their GM iirc) is a nice person and I doubt they wanted the bad publicity from the Fruit Basket members (there’s one member I have in mind, but I won’t name and shame) who kept posting nonsense on the realm forums.

1 Like

Nah mate, don’t get it twisted. There was no bait there. You played yourself with that post because that’s how you think. You see no problem with what you’ve said in response to my allegory, just as you see no problem with OOCers on the realm.

1 Like

please point out

1 Like

Thanks! I was just wondering where I posted this and if the thread where I did so is still there.

2 Likes

Is it hard to see “I am glad they did”?

Is it so hard to see the remainder of the text?

Dont answer that, I know the response already

1 Like

broooooo coldshade how could u be so nice and considerate nooooooooo

1 Like

And to think that the same person who accused me of gloating said something about putting words in one’s mouth not too long ago…

1 Like

Of what importance is it? “I am glad they disbanded” but hey gm was a cool guy.

1 Like

A big one Lavatoryette but realizing your mistake you have to pretend it has no meaning while your sweaty fingers slip off the keys as you type

1 Like

yeah laviolette you’re really putting all of your eggs in one fruit basket

5 Likes

Unironically I think Coldshade is a really sweet person. I don’t ever recall a single istance in which I have discussed with her in an unpleasant way.

I don’t know what is the disagreement between Laviolette and Coldshade, but to me it looks like they just started with the wrong foot. Or maybe not and they will fight against one another until the end of times (“everyone needs a nemesis”), but I hope they settle it out.

However. I must say that I am doubting Coldshade’s amazing qualities since she has equipped that hat.

1 Like

I’ll take it off tomorrow, okay? Not feeling like logging in this evening. :frowning:

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder, if you’re not going to RP on a RP realm :point_right: :flight_departure: I heard Vek’Nilash has a good climate

What mistake? Aldru wrote how guild disbanded and that asked if its gonna make her feel any better to which Coldshade replied with “glad they did” followed up by how GM is sweet and how shes pinning it on x player

The heck? It was just about a man going to use the woman’s restroom. That’s why I said: if there’s NO harm done I wouldn’t care.

Of course if said person is a creep or acts out of ill intent (like to creep on women) then of course that’s not okay.

I just thought of a man using the bathroom to do his business, not to creep on people. My god.

1 Like

Ngl I am impressed by your ignorance. May it serve you well

You said its all fine only UNTIL there is violence

1 Like

By violence or ill intent,I mean creeping and whatever it is that makes people feel threatened and call the police. I was just thinking of a man trying to :poop:.

You’re not helping yourself here by doubling down AT ALL.