Today I will remind you

The goal post is moving again

The hairline goes with it.

4 Likes

Yeah, this one time I’ll let it slide.

Normally, I would suggest you to consider an amazing item like the stylish gilnean collar (https://www.wowhead.com/item=129346/stylish-gilnean-collar), but it is so good I am using its recolored version for my frost t-mog.
So maybe the hood of ever-burning knowledge (https://www.wowhead.com/item=138312/hood-of-everburning-knowledge) or the warmongering gladiator’s silk cowl might be a solid alternative. Just a thought, however. Just use whatever feels great to you.

There is no ignorance, being glad over someones misfortune does not get canceled out by saying he was a cool dude.

I believe you are the ignorant one here Strand, then again as expected coming from a person who believes in " someone who does not RP is breathing next to me I am uncomfortable"

Being glad about someone disassociating themselves with a group that puts them in bad light and avoiding potential trouble is pretty okay and a normal response, but I dont expect a homonculus to know much about it

2 Likes

Plot twist guild disband had nothing to do with this imaginary bad image in the eyes of forum brigade.

Second plot twist, GM was very tied to the guild and pretty soul crushed over its demise.

But hey, are we not all glad guy lost his guild.
Oh and petty insults really paint the good picture about what RP community is all about.

Let us not go there today.

I feel indifferent about the guild and your opinion on the RP community

now you accept its a man, and not a trans person, or a non-binary person. entering the women’s bathrooms as a man is breaching privacy, and is still bad. there’s plenty wrong with it.

they don’t have to be a stereotypical neckbeard neet sniffing toiletries to be creepy in the women’s toilets. entering it as a man is creepy and gross in itself.

3 Likes

I have learned that Astro/Lavo/Metadk needs to learn to quote post, anyway.

From what I heard Fruit Basket disbanded due to 5 (iirc) members having a parsing > killing boss mentality. Astro obsv being part of those, which fine is hillarious with “im not trashtalking them” “they were trash” comments.

Anyway, there’s others servers if you don’t want to RP so why choose the last bastion of RP? I ask this as a former RP’er who -granted- haven’t RP’d more than thrice for the whole of BFA.

why is it that u don’t rp as much anymore aldru

Kharaas once again showing why they lack the brain capacity to stay within the same groups for more than a week before attempting to backstab them

1 Like

Do tell?

exactly what it says

1 Like

Not even going to read all of this but I’ll respond to the initial sentiment.

OOC is a term specifically used in RP environments. It serves a function.

Ideally, a role-playing realm should be primarily made up of people who role-play but ultimately, so long as I’m not being trolled or harassed, it has no baring on my role-play whatsoever whether or not someone is OOC. If I’m not interacting with them, they’re not my problem.

2 Likes

My motto. Thank ye.

it’s also just insulting really. I wish more people appreciated that women having these and other single-sex facilities AT ALL was something they had to fight for to allow them better presence in public. Women’s-only toilets were never originally part of the standard, there are places still that don’t offer them.
Seeing ‘no issue’ with a man just using it on their own whim is extra eesh considering the history that women weren’t even always entitled to having those spaces in the first place. You can have this, I suppose, but you have to share it with us who always had it offered.

2 Likes

Yea but I’ve witnessed in most cases that a man using a woman’s bathroom has the women freak out and the other way around is “What a strong woman!” or something. It’s odd in the end. We all just wanna pee. Issue lies with individuals, not someone’s sex.

1 Like

I think it is perfectly reasonable to be glad about a guild disbanding if their behaviour has been causing OOC griefing on an RP server. It doesn’t have to mean that you can’t have empathy for the guild leader if you consider them a pleasant person. I don’t consider Coldshade’s words as gloating at all.

And yes, nobody asked my opinion, but I feel Coldshade is being wrongly accused here, so I felt the need to express my personal thoughts on the matter.

Now stop bickering everyone and go RP.

3 Likes

Sorry man, no hard feelings but
 I’m gonna have to take your AD license away.

1 Like