Today I will remind you

I have to say, I’m getting back in Argent Archives and Discord.
These days, the forums are just not the best place to go and that’s sad. I remember when I returned to the game, before Legion hit and we had so many threads about Guilds and RP and other things relative to the server, but those people seem to have gone to discord, prefer to stay in-game and update AA.

4 Likes

Mostlikely the two, my last suspension, was for quoting Astro from a long forgotten thread.

2 Likes

It’s almost like I did or something.

1 Like

Mine was for saying not to feed the troll posts on a thread with… That Goldshire person.

Yet these people get away free. HMMMMMM.

I find this a little funny and interesting in a curious way, since I remember back when I first started rping on WoW, AA was the main site, and then it kinda just got completly abandoned/forgotten except for a few guilds, in favour of the forums.

Its kinda fun to see/hear that site get back on track again.

1 Like

It really is. I’m grateful for the site, adore it really. But… These days I’m so indecisive of what to RP I don’t bother making profiles any more :L I’m sad.

1 Like

They always do, I lost faith in the mod system of the forums long ago.

2 Likes

I checked in on it once in like…2016 or 2017 i think, and it was in a complete mess at the time, with quite alot of the latest posts being spam advertisements for gold or other things, like movies to watch etc.

Which was really sad at the time since I used to love the site, and its great that its been fixed!

In-game system ain’t great either. I’ve reported people for saying the worst things and only one got a ban, which was satisfying. (They were laughing and stuff about my dead father and suggesting I should get abused).

1 Like

Im really sorry to hear this, some people are just straight up awful. :frowning:

1 Like

Ahh don’t worry about it! The person was on their second ban and could be perma next if they still play so they’ve been nice since. Some learn their lesson I guess. Sadly the main culprit who said things like that and who started it all got away free from it.

1 Like

It’s just a shame, that it’s come at the expense of the forums, where both ran in sequence with each other.

The only thread I see, that’s from the old favorite role-players, is the one that advertises the Conclave of Quel’Thalas.

1 Like

At least you got one, I had no bans so far.

And blizzard allows this huh? Yet another reason I lost faith in the system, this ins’t even childish, it’s straight up messed up.

2 Likes

Is what happended to some posters we had when the goldshire drama occured, quite a few on perma vacation as well such as Rånold.

The mod system on forums is not good, even less so since auto moderation became a thing.

2 Likes

Normally I’d be slightly annoyed with people like you, but I am not.

You know why?

Because you are completely insignificant. A nobody. Merely a T-shirt.

1 Like

That’s insulting to all t-shirts.

5 Likes

Don’t reply if they mean nothing.
edit: And t.shirts are cool.

Courtesy of Brad Pitt. :upside_down_face:

I will give an ingame pet to the one who guesses where the reference comes from.

2 Likes

What sort of pet?

Dragon.