Today I will remind you

he says, shattering his teeth on the bait as he keeps biting down

important + inspiring statement

hugely true in every single way

Again, learn the difference, or continue look like a moron.

Telling oocers to choose a realm suited for them is now complaining and putting a target on them? No it is not, again, learn your facts.

You did not.

The one blind is you.

It’s not a stereotype, and many people have presented you with the facts. Be a not very nice person and ignore them if you want, this won’t change them, not the justifiable attitude RPers have towards OOCers.

Guess who is being hostile right now.
I think the conversation has given all its fruits. You want to be irrational? Keep going that way.

If you tell that constantly, make memes about them, and say how bad they are then yes, it is complaining.

It’s really this simple. If you’re not implying they are bad for the server, then you wouldn’t care at all about their presence here in the first place. And if you claim they are bad for the server, then you are complaining about them.

Edit.

More like statements loaded with ungrounded assumptions. But you atleast agree that you guys are complaining about OOC players, yes?

It´s good then that trolls ramping up their trolling might get them banned then, right?

You mean that community of AD will have bad PR, leading to server not being seen as nice place for everyone, RPer and non-RPer alike?
Awesome! Certainly beats the “come join AD and look at these zoo pets RPing, how immersive” mentality that is so widespread among many, including Taliesin, and contributes to people coming here despite having no intention to RP.

3 Likes

send OOCers to the moon by frank sinatra

10 Likes

It is fairly easy to act against the OOCers too, you only have to team up, get a raid going and report those that disturb your RP, maybe ticket it as well . . . ? :smiling_imp:

It is no secret that people have tried to disrupt the PCU events and guilds, we did our fair share of reports and magically they stopped coming

12 Likes

can only guess where blizzard sent em :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

Or I mean that people will bait more trolls to come and grief RP and have OOC players see role-players as a bunch of over-sensitive people that get upset just because OOC player #12452 hanged by the auction house on a mammoth.

That’s awesome, right?

Is a dragon without a spine just a snake? :thinking:

9 Likes

Compared to current situation where people don´t do that?
Oh, wait, they do.

Once again, what are they going to do that they aren´t already doing?

3 Likes

Anyone who actively seek to grief the RP of others should be hastily reported and removed from the server. There’s plenty of servers for those individuals, whom prefer not to engage in RP.
Just because we want people to RP on AD, doesn’t mean we want people to RP 24/7 and not touch OOC-content at all. I, personally, only RP once a week during the weekends for a couple of hours at most.
What we really want is for people to contribute to the thing that makes the roleplay server unique, as we otherwise risk it dying out.

2 Likes

Contrarian troll right now;

https://p16-va-default.akamaized.net/img/musically-maliva-obj/1648216694292486~c5_720x720.jpeg

8 Likes

I thought you appreciated segregation, athramus

4 Likes

I know that having a different opinion = troll to you but perhaps if you were more open-minded you could see where my points come from.

You keep telling yourself that.

And I know that hiding behind the “it’s my opinion” shield is very popular, but it doesn’t change the fact that you are wrong :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I can see where your points come from, it’s from ignorance of the RP communities experiences. You always say “But I haven’t had that happen” then waffle on about how wrong everyone is for being victims of trolls. Give it a rest.

6 Likes

he “hasn’t experienced it” because i’m pretty sure he’s part of the problem.

4 Likes

Or he simply doesn’t play again, yet likes to give social commentary.

1 Like