Today I will remind you

It’s just the dark theme on the IOS youtube app.

1 Like

EDIT: Nevermind. No point trying to have a discussion with all this hostility.

1 Like

This is some terrible posting if I ever saw it.

Read the thread again before posting, ty. You missed every single point ever made.

8 Likes

Google “reductio ad absurdum”.

8 Likes

This has got to be one of the most asinine posts I’ve ever read, and you clearly didn’t read the thread at all.

0/10 Low-tier effort post.

18 Likes

This… This Thread is still alive? :confounded:

Well then… Npc free zones everywhere, ehh? Everyone starts at max level and dungeons(ofc without npcs) aren’t instanced? ducks because I read but when the other guy spoke about it… I couldn’t resist

1 Like

so what generation was it where having no reading comprehension or not reading a thread and then trashposting in it became a cool thing to do and not dumb as a pile of bricks

is it the streamer generation

13 Likes

Thanks, if I ever get an opening for an understudy I’ll be sure to give you a call.

It’s nice how accurate this still is.

Honestly it just portrays you don’t know anything about roleplay. Please leave this realm, thank you.

7 Likes

Your post makes absolutely no sense. There are no ifs and buts in this debate, simple as. What is so hard to understand here

1 Like

Then why make stupid comments like these? Lmao.

“Look guys, I am not stupid, I was just pretending, haha!!!”.

Honestly I would expect a roleplayer to be like:

“Hey, yea… Seems right. I encountered multiple annoying OOC only people who tried to grief me during my roleplay”.

Here’s your first post:

“Lmao, let’s remove all non RP content”.

Where do you even read this? I am playing on this realm since 8+ years and never have I ever hear anyone say this.

It’s an roleplaying realm. Why enforce PvP on a PvP realm? :crazy_face:

Hot news: stupid comment gets hostile answers. More at 8. Could have mentioned it’s “hyperbolic” but yet didn’t. Maybe because it wasn’t. :thinking:

Literally “what?” Who does that exactly?

Edit:

This must be the legendary clown posting I heard so much about. Never thought I would see it myself.

5 Likes

lmao yeah, this is always what the goon squad narrows it down to.

For some reason they think “we don’t want people that aren’t interested in RP” means “anyone that is at any point not RPing needs to be permabanned off WoW”

it’s almost like it’s a hyperbole they can use to, with neither request nor demand, play devil’s advocate in an issue they refuse to educate themselves for.

9 Likes

The idea that RPers are also not playing World of Warcraft proper is what lets them keep on with the idea they are keeping our realm aloft. Without them… would anyone on AD have seen the end of Uldaman?

It takes a second of thought to realise that we also like WoW itself and play this videogame we are subscribed to. Pretending to be obtuse about it, however, is the best way to make “we help you raid” work.

7 Likes

When the best unholy DK on the server (proven by science) is an RPer it makes the idea of RPers being bad at content even more silly.

Like the times when OOCers would try and gank RP-PVP campaigns and get repeatedly pulverised by people much better at the game than them

16 Likes

I don’t consider myself particularly great at any OOC activities even though I feel somewhat confident to play, but having engaged in alot of WPvP on my rogue during BfA, I have to say honestly, the people that gave me the hardest times in areas like Uldum and stuff was most of the time RPers.

I ran into Grim Gest members a few times and got either stomped or very evenly fought, and that was together with friends. Most off-realm/OOCer’s got/gets absolutley destroyed with the easiest ones to defeat being a certain undead trolling guild.

Yeah, I’m not a good example since I’m distinctly average at the game but luckily I can hide behind the strong boys of the Grim Gang

1 Like

Post 1500 :chains:

4 Likes

Being distinctly average is more than enough to see most of the content and get the mogs we want in most cases. So the OOCers still have no need to be here.

4 Likes

ive probably accomplished more in PvE and PvP than the majority of OOCers on AD and I did that content with group finder and offrealm pugs, with the exception of a raiding group of RPers back in MoP

“RPers not doing content lol” is asmongold-tier baitposting

13 Likes

I’ll not pretend I’m really impressive at PvE. I’m pretty average, and can get super lazy and distracted, but I get to do some Mythics with the guild, tmog runs, battlegrounds and other bits on a casual basis and I’m pretty happy with that.

4 Likes