Today I will remind you

Why even come to a forum of all places when you cannot handle being met with opposing views.

Also, what did you expect after this kind of :poop:-post?

4 Likes

It’s weirdly common to see people jump in with some poorly worded “hot take” opinion on a topic they’ve not read up on at all, and then when met with even the -slightest- criticism, they just go “Oh lol everyone so hostile, no point in discussing!”

do people know how discussions work? Not everyone will agree with you instantly/if at all, especially not when your first post is very condescending and making fun of everyone else’s opinions first without having even read them.

14 Likes

I RP walked towards battlemaster.

I also wore RP clothes while doing so.

I am actually looking for some people to tackle a few mythics with me? Can offer a resto druid.

After a pretty awful night trying to roleplay in Orgirmmar, I’d like to remind everyone that just because you know how to download TRP that doesn’t make you an RPer. When you start to grief roleplay you, by definition, also ruin other people’s immersion and fun, so you become an OOCer and you shouldn’t be here.

5 Likes

Isn’t that the kind of generalisation that people didn’t like here? Like calling all RP’ers a bunch of weirdo’s or saying they’re all bad at the game is a rude generalisation? :thinking: Like I get your point and I understand the RP community much better since my original comment, but trying to dismiss opposing sides as being only ugly or inept people is kind of a weak argument that could easily be used against you imo.

2 Likes

You clearly did not tho.

Try again.

They don’t. It’s either you are with them or against them. Agree and they are your friends, disagree and suddenly you’re gone from their friendslist.

1 Like

Weird mentality, but ok

In the outside world, I’m a simple student, but in here
I am Tyze, Defender of the Alliance. I’ve braved the Fargodeep mine and defeated the Bloodfish at Jarod’s Landing.

1 Like

In a perfect world, men like you don’t exist. But this is not a perfect world!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I think too. But can’t change people. :man_shrugging:

You can definitely change people’s opinions though.

I think more people might need reminding again.

5 Likes

You don’t say

1 Like

The reminder returns

8 Likes

I see you are still bumping this, I may as well do a civil service and bump it myself :3

Yep simply hate em

2 Likes

I believe we haven’t met before, nice to meet you Atahalni !

The time has come for the reminder.

OOCers are not healthy to the one and only RP server in any way they come up with.

4 Likes

Perhaps we shouldn’t be huddled up in the usual RP hubs and bring the RP to the OOCs. Plant that seed of RP, cultivate it, then see the RP flourish on AD.

4 Likes

Much better than sneeringly looking down on the majority of the server who actually keep it afloat!