Today I will remind you

If I want nice and pretty things for roleplay it basically is though sadly :frowning:

A minority of willfull disrupters vs

A majority of passively inoffensive and mostly useful players.

Well, they are. Unless you’re willing to pay for their server transfer? Charity is a great thing to do to your fellow man after all.

This works if you want to get high difficulty raid sets instantly (instead of waiting few months until content becomes trivial), but there´s nothing in M+ that can´t be obtained in normal Mythic, which is braindead easy.

There are artifact appearances sadly locked behind mythic+ content still. A laborious and painful (physically sometimes) process I am still working towards.

There were also artifact appearances locked behind Mage Tower.
Did you pay for that boost too?

They picked the wrong server in the first place, it’s all on them to either pick up RP or pack their bags quite simply

But also having seen your behaviour in certain other threads i think we both sneakily know no part of his is really in good faith.

1 Like

Then why reply to me?

Sadly not, if they are not harassing or causing trouble to other people they have all rights to remain as long as they wish. I would even say that if they find uppity roleplayers harassing them in turn to report them.

Does plenty of asprin count as a boost?

1 Like

Nope, but hey, you can clearly overcome this problem, so doing M+ for that appearance of epic weapon (which I´m sure is the specific one you need to make your character look like he should according to his TRP).

And if not, then I´d suggest levelling a toon on Tarren Mill to get access to the best boosters in the game.

I have a hunter and I wanted the marksmanship appearance for his enchanted bow, if you’re curious.

I have considered it, or perhaps moving there for a while to get all the things i want unlocked. I’m unsure about using cross-realm parties for this kind of thing.

Do it then.

So your enchanted bow is more important than healthy environment for RP community on last active RP server.
Yep, switch to Tarren Mill, it will suit you better.

3 Likes

Oh my friend it will be a temporary stop at best, I am as old as Argent Dawn and I will remain there for as long as there are people there.

Crossrealm + No one rps 100% of the time + Every RPer does content, PvE, or PvP. So no, getting rid of OOCers would make things better.

5 Likes

Being selfish and inconsiderate is not a quallity. I don’t know why you’re so proud of it.

But thanks for bumping this thread once more for everyone to remember that OOCers are not welcomed here.

5 Likes

i may not have wasted all of the drums the lovely Blythan gave me if I could’ve bought a boost for neon kitty.

A cross-server piece of content that is also done by many roleplayers (because it’s easy + doesn’t need many people + gives free gear)

I don’t think you need dbzgokuqt on this specific realm to do some of those to be honest

8 Likes

Here is your daily reminder of how vital oocers are to the realm:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/431113366350725121/730066127639543888/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/431113366350725121/734536437629976706/unknown.png

So… SO… vital to the realm.

5 Likes

Imagine not being able to do 1x 15+ key with the mates in your RP guild.
Broke.

Hello mister Abomination alt. It is nice to see you. How’s your very active guild?

i think the last time I did any serious content with ADers was back in MoP and a tiny bit at the end of WoD and since then its all been xrealm

not sure why anyone responds to strawman classic man at this point

Ahh that’s not true

A true forum vet would recognise this as Lukas. No other man can craft such cutting vagueposts though he needs to mention certain figures with certain blood elven communities using certain methods for certain goals in certain discords to really hit all the marks of his brand

I gave this dude a tier 1 name for free and his posts on some goofy classic alt. No respect out here :pensive:

12 Likes

it’s funny + people give :blue_heart:s

1 Like