Today I will remind you

The funny thing about a lot of the OOCers who run about in SW doing absurd things in /y and using the Drustvar needle on people, is that if they were to just respect the roleplayers roleplaying on a roleplay realm, then I doubt many people would take issue with it. But they just have to gawk and mock and be generally unpleasant.

Also I’m in favour now of seeing Blizzard make the Drustvar needle toy only usable on a party or raid. No more turning random people into witches, please.

9 Likes

About the boost thing… cannot you just buy them crossrealm? I saw a ton of boosters in LFG. And since they’re doing it for tokens, they’ll just make a level 1 char here, get their token and then leave AD alone.

1 Like

That and any other toy, the football one is frustrating at times.

1 Like

I don’t know how I didn’t notice, because it’s very obvious in hindsight. Guess he’s been off the scene so long I’d kinda forgotten.

3 Likes

If Gobbert can’t bounce a football off someone’s head 1000 times I don’t want to be on this server tbh

1 Like

Based

8 Likes

False, you still have people that do other things outside rp also roleplayers would not be affected if they decided to for example ditch the AH for a weekly market event.

Also “other content” is abit of nonsense because all but mythic raids until 100 guilds have done it can be done cross server.

That’s also 800 people worth of server latency gone, allowing AD RPers to perhaps organise larger events without straining the server overtly.

All in all, I agree with my guildie, my dark master,

9 Likes

Young Famosium…

Yes, what say you, Telaryn, rabid hound of PCU?

1 Like

So, somebody else who had their event ruined by OOCers huh?

5 Likes

Mine? I’m not PCU though.

I mean not really given the whole paranoid stasi RP your guild likes to engage in collecting evidence of everyone they ever interact with as leverage and treating the community as if the whole realm is out to get you

13 Likes

Another Bureau Moment

4 Likes

what does this have to do with my supposed guildie not liking NElves or w/e your gripe was lol

not my fault u cant help urself from posting dumb stuff online that will later get aired when you try to kick up dust. i’m yet to see screenshots of myself being racist or w/e people accused me of in the last thread I posted in.

3 Likes

that it’s a bit weird to come into a thread calling people cry babies for having their hobby disrupted consistently by OOCers when the FBI of Stormwind had an even worse meltdown moment over getting their RP disrupted

Only we aren’t calling for the players to get taken out back and dissappeared which I think is a big breach of ToS to wish harm on others :S

14 Likes

Why was this flagged? Someone having a tantrum?

2 Likes

Because :slight_smile:

2 Likes

literally 5 years ago LOL

cry me a river, why dont u report him

I can’t believe that Telaryn has been subsumed by the agenda of certain Big Brand™ roleplayers here.

I’m being a bit of a Negative Nancy again Loras…