Today I will remind you

This time? Not so much. Not at the start. I recognize why people could read it as “you’re just defending trolls”. But now I hope I am being more clear.

I don’t think so. A lot of players look confused when it comes to this. But I’m glad you agree we shouldn’t complain about OOC players as long as they aren’t griefers. They’re fine.

It does from an RP perspective, but they will never empathize with such a pov as long as people tell random full-time OOC players they are harmful to the server and they should go away.

We’ve all seen your meltdown in your guild thread Astrograph, come off of it.

8 Likes

What happened there was me defending myself against the relentless onslaught of people I do not even know and their attempts to derail a thread that did not concern them.

But they are

4 Likes

When you get more clear you start spouting the fourteen words bud, maybe you should stay vague

1 Like

The oocer griefer is Going on a meltdown now? If you didn’t want this sort of responses Maybe do as the contrarian mage keeps saying and go some where else.

1 Like

How come you expected it? :thinking:

They’re a tired griefer who’s mask never held up.

Because that’s what he wanted, that what all trollers really want, despute putting on the mas of the Saint.

We don’t agree at all. Players who have 0 interest in roleplay are at best a neutral presence and at worst they are eithering griefing or making long posts about how it’s actually fine and based that mammoths are parading through cathedral square or advertising their lukewarm PVE guild’s m+ boosts in /yell in the same area

If I must lose the former to be the latter, it’s a pretty simple choice from the

I’m not personally after the empathy of random gamers

6 Likes

It is in your character, it is who you are.

:thinking:

I think you won’t lose any. I personally find OOCers a cool presence on the server. For example, I’ve learned PvP and PvE from OOC players.

But I’m good enough with them being a neutral party.

I know. But then people shouldn’t blame all OOC players when they have provoked a lot of these players in the first place.

“You reap what you sow” etc.

I think the 4chan style approach of the dislike the OOCer’s damages any credibility it will ever have.

Do you think that someone punching you in the face after you tell them to leave your house is “you reap what you sow”

8 Likes

Yeah, the oocer have indeed reaped what they sowed.

What do you not understand Coldsháde?

I don’t exactly understand what’s wrong about my character. You hurt my feelings now. :frowning:

Gatekeeping good, OOCels out.

Also:

Your current head transmog.

12 Likes

On that, I agree.