Toughts from an alliance player

Remember, we are the toxic ones.

4 Likes

Some people take games much too seriously

3 Likes

You need to look no further than that elitist (their words, not mine), av premade discord thread on here… so many people willing to farm even 10 to 12 hours a day to get rank, 15 years late.

1 Like

It’s honestly hilarious.
Perks of not having a job that you can spend that long on a game after all xD.

rank 12 should be still doable with a job, just need a well timed vacation.

Basic notification. Let’s fight against the under employed crew managing the poorly scripted Warden.

GL with that ;p

I’ve won more games than I’ve lost in AV.

You still keep spamming, you clearly need to be silenced since you are a truly annoying person, spamming your post all over the place, I can only imagine what you do in game! Flagged and reported for spamming!

1 Like

that’s what you tell yourself but the reality looks a lot different.

Reality is, without exploiting you would have lost 99% :laughing:

1 Like

my discord brings all the boys to the yard

1 Like

Yeah i bet it does, alliance can’t win without it, horde can tho.
Oh well, you do you, doesn’t concern me personally.

So, basicly, you are happy to get carried ?

Horde are for most of them, really strong players. When I saw players that are bracket 1 every week on my server for rankings, I know they tryhard as hell. I respect that. They face premade 90% of time, they just play, they progress, they don’t have time to go in forums and rage, they don’t organize things to get easier rank, they just tryhard. This is pure Vanilla and the closest form of original experience.

I’m proud to be Horde side. If you inspect the forums, you’ll see some players that rage, but most of them don’t care at all. This contrast with the early-P2 when the forums was infested of crybaby (and I think you are probably one of them :smiley: ) .

See you in World PvP ^^.

1 Like

If you’re so proud then why are you hiding behind a lvl 20 retail character?

This is my main character on forum since the start, people know me as Eldrai.

46mins? i win every single AV as horde, only lose when half of the people are afk botting… alliance just sucks at pvp. random horde groups stomp alliance premades… its kinda sad but fun at the same time.

1 Like

Indeed. I know some were already sent to emergencies to hospital while no life ranking as Alliance (because the grind there is insane in Classic) due to lack of sleep and blood circulation issue. And it is not a joke, sadly.

So to all Alliance rankers out there, remember health comes first.

failed troll is fail.
we dont care.
we either get 2500 honor during these 8 minutes killing all leutenants including dulfy and mortimer.
or stall you for 40 minutes, which is 5 more games to your rival alliance ranking competitors who get more honor than you. for us its just another queue, but at least we are having fun.

also, you are screwing your fellow alliance who start games 20 people and being farmed on SH GY for the whole game, losing 4500/298 bonus honor.
proof:
h t t p s : // tinyurl . com / s3zlb5o

2 Likes

I was just talking about people who play alliance and hate horde players and vice versa, assuming everyone is evil and wanting to ruin each other’s experience.

I’m amazed and sad to see how human can be, like the OP.