Trust Level 3 + Flag Abuse ACC bound 🧐 (update)

Definitely ! Oh most definitely.

3 Likes

We see all sorts of shenanighans with this current system. People liking their own posts, replying to themselves on alts.

I honestly don’t understand why it’s either not Bnet ID posting or just you can only nominate one character to post on. With a c/d on how often you could change that character. Like 30 days or something.

4 Likes

No thanks. I like having fun in the RP forum on several characters. Just make it account-wide and we’re cool.

1 Like

No. no no … now that i do not want to be displayed here.

1 Like

It does not display in full, it would be like every other Blizzard forum.

Oh my. Everyone would know I am irr3s1stiblesexyelf1337.

Summary

I am not, btw.

5 Likes

Thats precisely what irr3s1stiblesexyelf1337 would say

6 Likes

I hate the moronic bnet names I have. :face_with_monocle:

You’ll be shocked to hear mine is Puny based

2 Likes

My bnet name is Kretias anyway, so im fine in that regard. My email on the other hand <.<

1 Like

irr3s1stiblesexywulf1337 at fauxfur dot org?

5 Likes

Get out of my email right now!

2 Likes

No u!

/10chars

1 Like

Well this particular account has name based on computer component. Like seriously … and my other account has such of edgy emo name.

I … feel bad even logging in.

1 Like

I have an weeb email adress more or less. I deem that worse

Least my e-mails are decent. Somewhat! A bit. Maybe… ssssh.

I think that would make things more convenient and flexible in a way. For instance, it’d be easier to change mains and don’t ’lose’ all your post history.
I quite like the idea.

Also, it’d make ‘trolling’ a bit more difficult for those who, for some reason, enjoy it; making them have more active accounts instead of multiple characters.

3 Likes

It would restrict the abuse to large multi boxers (who need more than one account), which there are a lot less of.

2 Likes

Liking too so people can’t alt like their own posts to make them appear more popular then they are

4 Likes

Oh yes! Likes too.
I forgot that’s a feature that can be abuse.

Edit: basically, everything that could involve questionable system usage should be account-wide in my opinion.