Twinking is dead. Blizz killed it

This bug’s been around since at least WoD, if not earlier. The queue pops if you queue specific BG, but only when theres 150% of the required people queued (30 for a 10v10, etc etc) and random literally cannot pop, for reasons unknown.

When twinks were in XPON queues, this problem went away, at the cost of game quality (Fairly obviously). People expected that if Blizzard were going to re separate the queues, as they did in 8.1.5, they would also fix the bug that was preventing XPOFF queues from working in the first place.

They did not.

1 Like

wow… this is really, really bad to be honest…

I don’t have a pvp twink so I didn’t know about the bug…

Blizz should fix this asap

I wish I was naive enough to believe that would happen.

The 19s community is active enough to keep games going, the big problem is that nobody wants to queue up just so they can get other people into games, and not get games themselves. That doesn’t stop a lot of the long term players, certainly, but it is hard to get new 19s when you cant garauntee them back to back games when everyone is queueing.

There are guilds / people in the 19s communties who will pay to build your characters if you wanna try it out (Most things don’t actually cost “that” much, and the expensive stuff is mostly minor upgrades), we want more people to play, we want to break the stigma that got reinforced so much in Legion…

1 Like

I find it hilarious that you cry about crybabies.

But there’s a damn good reason why things are seperated.

What’s fun for you, isn’t fun for about 10~ other players in the battleground, they just want to get a taste for PVP (in low level) or they just want something else beside just questing and get their mind off of it.

Getting destroyed over and over again because someone decided to stick at that level and get stupid gear/enchants isn’t really fitting in that picture.

I am going to quote Spock here.

“Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

Sate my curiosity. Are wargames not a thing at low lvl?

Yes they are, generally Wargames are inter guild or 10 v 10 from the same guild.

The issue with wargames is you can’t queue for Wargames, they have to be organised. Wargames at 19, have always been the more serious side of BG’s. Where they follow RBG rules and strict rules on team comp etc.

All we want is our Random queues to work, why shouldn’t we be able to click Random BG > Join now and expect it to work in the same way as everyone else’s?

You completely missed the point of the discussion that has been happening for the past couple days.

TLDR: We’re mostly fine with decision to separate queues, though the difference is a lot smaller than it has been in the past, it’s still big enough to cause problems, and honestly a lot of us want Twink v Twink games anyway.

The problem is that there has been a bug with XPOFF queues that prevents random BG queue from working, even if you have more than enough people, we expected that…

1: If they went back to this setup, the bug would have been fixed

2: That there would have been prior warning that the change would happen.

Neither of these things happened, in fact the change was confirmed two days after the patch came out.

That is why people are, in my view, deservedly angry. There are tonnes of twinks still around who want to respect your decision, the least you can do is stop insulting those people and tell Blizzard to fix their damn game.

I’ll paraphrase this little gem for you:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are the right to queue for Random battlegrounds without the need to co-ordinate with 30 other people for the queue to pop

Tbh battlegrounds have vastly improved since twinking has died. The ques pop really often, quicker then dungeons at times. Its great. Best change this xpac.

1 Like

Twinking hasn’t died. More like out of sight out of mind.

Depending on the bracket will depend on the queues, and if you are meeting “Twinks” or not.

Wait until the people leveling the new Allied races have finished then you will get a more accurate picture of how the queues are. Try queueing a 10 -19 BG for XP on, the times are pretty bad.

20 - 29 is full of Twinks, un-subbed you can play a level 20 Vet and be in the XP on queues, inflating the numbers in that bracket.

Edit. Thx for keep on bumping the thread to keep awareness up of the alternative to the endless grind to end game, and then the endless AP / Gear grind.

I think your just being salty because of the change. Brining pots into a bg and other things are easy to deal with. Get over it. Twinks won’t be a thing in bgs for now.

20-29 is full of twinks. The people who wanted to farm levellers are in that bracket and will continue to do so, those who have characters in other brackets just want to play their characters against eachother, and would appreciate blizzard fixing their queue system so that is possible.

Twinks vs levellers should die. You are correct, but does that mean the idea of gearing a low level character to the best of your ability, in order to play against people doing the same shouldn’t be possible, and that those who want to do that should be insulted?

I’m not salty at all - I’m having a blast playing 19 XP Off thanks - close, competitive games with an actual sense of community.

I’m just saying how it is - 20 - 29 is still full of twinks playing the game for free - Players without a sub and a level 20 twink with XP on get to play in with the levelers.
If Blizzard could fix the queing system so it worked as intended we’d all be happy campers

You guys are making a huge forum mistake.

Never reply to a low level DK alt. Some people post on alts, but the DK alts are ALWAYS trolls and never say anything worth reading.

2 Likes

Yeah but they helping the cause of bumping this thread and keeping awareness up about the broken XP Off queues. :slight_smile:

Fix the queues for people with disabled XP, for goodness’ sake.

Also, fix the freaking queue glitch that allows to disable XP on XP-enabled BGs.

Both of these please.

19s have got enough players to enjoy pretty constant games in the evenings on any day now. (And once people are around the games are actually incredibly fun) but the random BG queue is still completely broken, and other brackets could sustain games too if the queues didnt require more than necessary to make games pop.

1 Like

I’m enjoying 19’s, now that I have caught up with gear on a couple of them !

It’s just a shame that I’ve almost had to abandon most of my 'toons in the other brackets due to the queue issues.

what’re you talking about? People are farming levelers as we speak on fresh semi-twinked allied races.

You can just spam-remake the semi-twink afterwards for very little gold and effort.

See you in bg at lv20-29 lmao.

Funny. I remember when this happened.

What I mean by funny is that when these mega casuals and cribabies of yours complained that twinks were bottomfeeders looking for easy kills, the twinks replied with:

“Twinks only want to fight other twinks”.

So the funniest part, Blizzard believed the twinks.