Two New WoW Classic Realms Now Open In This Region

All 3 Pve servers are High atm, by 20.00 they will be full, weekend is going to be a hell.

Come on give a new 4th pve server

My guild and all my friends Originally went Shaz, then we had a Warning and moved to Firemaw.
On release day we stuck with it as theres a good 400 of us in total.
Explain how were going to move all these players to a new server securing their original names (As picked a week prior to launch) and then us securing our guild name.
The other issue is the fact that me and my friends booked time off to play, and due to queues we got up well early and played no problem, now were back in work we literally cannot play due to que times.

1. I am not re rolling on a new server due to the time i’ve already spent on Firemaw.
  2. I am not searching for a new guild as I spent months prior to launch finding the right one and building relationship with people before the game even came out.
  3. I am now paying for a game I cannot play.
  4. The game is so good it’s like crack and I need to play it!
  5. The team done a great job so far however these queues have caused such a problem and the slow / Fire fighting way new ones have been added It’s likely to not be resolved.

The main thing to look at is opening new servers hasn’t reduced the queue time on Firemaw because that’s where me and 15 thousand other people waiting to get on have the same feelings. This is where all my friends are, What is Classic without friends and community? To make my point will there ever not be a queue to get into Firemaw.

Great job with the game it looks beautiful and feels fantastic just do something so that people can get on! please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No free transfers, gg blizzard, so useless add more servers…

1 Like

FaiLizzard

Thanks blizzard for ruining Classic.

1 Like

Personally I will not bother with the new realms if there are free transfers. Two months from now maybe, but transfers this early will throw the realm’s natural leveling curve and economy out of balance.

Free transfer is unfair to those who start from lvl 1 again

3 Likes

Im ready to enter! SCHWAG! Will be great to be back in the best game in the world! :slight_smile:

this is 100% blizzard fault. By realeasing only 2 pvp servers in the beggining. People made accounts, guild were formed, friends got on, and their friends too. So now its to late for so many people to switch. Blizzard should be sued and refund all subscribtion money the got this month ( millions of dollars) and some recompensation too. But they dont care. They got great numbers. Their shares went up by alot. They are too busy choosing colors for their new ferraris paid by us with sub money.

1 Like

Stop pretending its anybodies fault except your own.

I do not see judgement

3 Likes

Me Neither :frowning:

when i try to create a character on bloodfang i get disconnected

Anyone else being disconnected after you enter a name on Bloodfang?

1 Like

yep it happens to me to

1 Like

I am positive that a very high number will leave, yes. People are like sheep, if their favorite streamer does something, they follow and streamers will aways move to new games, as that is how they make money.

In a year from now, we will see many servers empty. But the issue is also, that these new servers allow people to jump to a path of least resistance, as with gaining Rank 14, scarab mount…

This all happened before and destroyed a crucial part of WOW, it would be sad to see it again. A server should be someones home, for the entire time of it´s chars life.

Seems to be working again now!

Lol Got the names:

-Thex
-leeroy
-Milfshake
-jonsnow
-katniss
-Bullshift

And all my own names from last 15 year on both new server :slight_smile:

Got the names on both, Agony, Bane,Curse, Death.Fear, and Magic plus Void on Judgment:) Happy.

hordies going bloodfang yea? ?D