Two New WoW Classic Realms Now Open In This Region

I reckon for most its the investment that others have made. For my situation, I haven’t been able to play at all because of my schedule, but most of my friends are around level 20-30 and therefore don’t want to change realms and start over.

This means that I can’t/don’t want to change realm because I wouldn’t be able to play with my friends.

11 Likes

RP-PvP please, we only have one so I can’t move from there

1 Like

Now give us a free Character transfer so we can move to the new serveres

30 Likes

Ppl have friends in classic. Just because you dont have friends lvl 30+ who dont want that time to have been a waste of time… its about the split between those who have been able to play and those who havent

3 Likes

Please give us a chance to transfer our characters there.

17 Likes

I’m not moving, but some guilds / groups of friends might want to if the higher levels could transfer.

6 Likes

LOL. Dude aren’t you F Ashamed to come and post crap every time creating new servers? You people are scamsters. Instead of fixing problem you are creating more problem. I bet you have no brains.

4 Likes

Allow us to transfer :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Nah, the smart thing would be giving double xp boosts, some heriloom gear, spectral dragon pets(With popular fortnite dance emotes for only 10000 BlizzPoints (buy 25000BP for only 39.99$))

1 Like

dont encourage them lol

No that would be unfair on people starting fresh on these servers. I would suggest 1 of the 2 new servers for transfers and the other a fresh start server

2 Likes

And if they offered free transfers? Would you consider it then?

3 Likes

Cool names!

No that would be unfair on people starting fresh on these servers

1 Like

I imagine these two realms won’t be the last added considering the weekend is coming!

2 Likes

But i’ve done this. TWICE.
I renewed my subsciption at the name reservation day, and rolled shazzrah. A week later you created 2 new realms and encouraged players to move there in order to avoid ques. So i did. 4 hours before release, you opened new realms and once again encouraged us to move in order to avoid ques.

So now i have my character on razorgore, disconected from most of my friends, and still i have to wait 3 hours in que every singel time i want to login. And now you come dragging with this encouragement once again, its getting rather frustrating.

I simply cant wrap my head around how you can sell a product to thousands of people, and then just make it available to a minority of them at any given time. Just… solve it.

34 Likes

Why are the new realms PVP?

Make one PVE!

2 Likes

Ofc! We would move as lightning if it meant we got away from the queues

5 Likes

The incentive is hopefully no queues

Well i for 1 will be rolling on Bloodfang Sounds like the server for a Horde character

1 Like