Two New WoW Classic Realms Now Open In This Region

So question to you, what happens in 2/3 months when these new servers are empty. Are you going to offer free transfer?
Good joke that isn’t it?
Come on blizz, just give everyone on full servers 1 free transfer, don’t be silly.

11 Likes

can we get german roleplay server please? the one im playing on is english, but nobody is RPing because every server is full and people chose RP because its “unpopular” but they dont RP at all :frowning:

1 Like

It seems so easy to fix this. Just do what everybody is saying: free char transfer.
The only reason for not doing that so you can ask for money later.
Listne to ur costumers blizzard!! Fix this. Our group is splitt because all of this

10 Likes

I appreciate the additional realms but I really think we need realm transfers to address the long queues on full realms.

9 Likes

No that would be unfair on people starting fresh on these servers. I would suggest 1 of the 2 new servers for transfers and the other a fresh start server

Why do u keep saying thats unfair? Like 4 times alrdy.
Do u work for blizzard ?..
Its not unfair to tranfer

It would be unfair on fresh accounts no? :stuck_out_tongue: at least give the server a week or two

Should at least be a week or two for fresh toons on a NEW server before transfers to it allowed

2 Likes

Ofc it is for those starting fresh. A 5 year old can see that

Ye that would be fair also 2 week catch up period

Exactly! I missed launch night, so i would be hyped to start on a fresh server and race to 60 on the that server… transfers would kill that hype for me

1 Like

For anyone talking about their “friends”, if noone moves they will indeed also have problems with the queues eventually.

Just get off yours and all your friends’ lazy bums and move already so it evens out, will sort out things faster for everyone in the end.

I played on a pve server at various times today and did not queue once. With the capacity improvements, I dont believe more pve servers are needed.

1 Like

Really surprised they haven’t created a dedicated Spanish realm

5 Likes

Does anyone know if the servers tend to be put up on the dot, or is there a little bit of leeway on the timing?

It’d be nice to have a chance to grab a name or two I really want!

So far they have either been on time or a few minutes later.

Some people are impossible to please.

Blizzard are adding new servers, it’s not their fault that:

• People are attached to a name.
  • Peoples friends don’t mind the queues and/or won’t move.
  • People are crying they’ve wasted a few hours over 3 days into a game which will last +2 years.

Yes the queues suck, yes Blizzard could have done some things better, but entitled crying towards any attempts they make to fix things is dumb, either take the resolution or deal with the problem.

8 Likes

who’s gonna roll a fresh character then? :slight_smile:

I predict, that making a dedicated Spanish server will fix some part of the queues as well. Just make sure to all give them a free transfer so they’re all lost.

3 Likes

Blizz you gotta give them a free character transfer. That’s the only thing that would make people who spent 1d + on their chars move.

3 Likes