Tyrande was mean to me!

Blizz just need a few patches until they thought a story which is plausible :rofl:

How long do they need?

Bad story has been happening since the end of 2010. It’s been 8 and a bit years…surely they can think of something that is good, by now…?

Never lose your faith in Blizz!

Thats because after leeching out all the RTS game juice with Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, they utterly failed to continue new stories and my bet is because of the limitations of WoW as game, considering there always has to be Alliance and Horde and no races leaving.

Having those old characters still in game who have almost no new developments or reaching the god state.

WoW needs new game or time skip.

aka - the blandest of characters.

It’s a shame that the majority of the Warcraft 3 heroes, who are apart of the factions, have become so poorly written, whereby they must be god-like in their powers to have any form of future lore.

1 Like

Malfurion,’‘You’ve changed Tyrande,there is little mercy left in you’’.
Tyrande.’‘Long ago I swore to protect this land furion,I never had the Luxury of sleeping through times of great peril’’. WC3 Reign of Chaos.

Tyrande was the sole ruler of the Night Elves, stop debating this topic, even the game reflects that. The druids appointed to the barrow dens are Kaldorei thus follow Tyrande’s orders. The keeper Califax was appointed by Cenarius yes, and Tyrande has no authority over him, however due to the severity of the situation and his refusal he had to be slain. (Even Cenarius accepted the Orcs in Cata in spite of them killing him lol) Pretty sure he has forgiven the High Priestess of Elune.
This thread is a waste of time, and is another attempt to vilify an incredible female character…
During ‘‘Stormrage’’ Fandral and the Cenarion Circle refused to follow Tyrande’s warning, she knew she had no authority over the circle, however she could still order all the druids as Kaldorei, even Fandral himself knew that and was afraid of her impulsive nature ruining his plans. But did not do so in order not to cause a civil schism, and found another solution( to saving Malfurion).

4 Likes

I still hope that she will survive this war and that she lose her Night Warrior buff. I love her character because she is far away to perfect.

I give it a toss-up.

50% says she dies this xpac or the next
50% says that she gets depowered and Blizz writes a decent story for the rest of BfA

1 Like

Seniority? Kaldorei Princess, and High Priestess of Elune, would out rank a city’s First Arcanist in both the pre-sundering era and the post sundering societies.

Furthermore, the women who went toe to toe against Azshara, the burning Legion, fought in the war of the shifting sands and the Satyr wars, also in the second invasion of the Legion - i think would also out rank the first arcanist of the city.

Finally, do we know if Thalyssra was First Arcanist before the sundering took place? I’m not sure if it is confirmed or mentioned. Trying to remember the quest to her house, ddin’t it mention her predecessor, and her successor? If you have chronicles or quest info on this, please share, but i don’t think she was first arcanist back then, but even if she was, Tyrande would still outrank her when they meet up again.

That is not evidence of the Sin’dorei helping the shal’dorei more. Tha’ts like saying the head hunter or recruiter chasing your signature to sign up is aiding your people.

Aiding your people is providing troops, military, provisional, resource support, helping them with their issues after the war. There is no indication of this after 7.2

Because she is there military commander, and leader. The decision is hers to make. Exercising your ppower based on your convictions is not “letting power go to your head”.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m starting to be of the opinion that Tyrande should have killed them all……

I mean, if we take Sylvanas’ example - you can’t be betrayed if they’re dead :smiley:

This thread is a waste of time, and is another attempt to vilify an incredible female character…

Don’t use the gender shield, people have good reason for not liking Tyrande, if it was gender based the same people wouldn’t be singing Maiev’s praises now would they?

2 Likes

She clearing hasn’t read the thread considering it is a p*ss take of Tyrande triggering someone to the point where they helped burn your home down.

It is also it is no surprise that a person named after the character will most likely defend that character no matter what.

4 Likes

Where have we see that before? :wink:

2 Likes

After this long thread and debate, expect WC3 reforged to tweak the Illidan liberation mission :stuck_out_tongue: can’t wait for new retcon lore

Tracking this message, just to have fun afterwards!

Rogue OP, needs nerf.

There are too many trolls on this thread who don’t understand how lore works. It’s a shame, really.

1 Like

_ ylvanas Windrunner : Leaders of the Horde, I summoned you here–along with one of our greatest champions–because our enemies are gathering their strength.
Sylvanas Windrunner : War is coming. We need fresh blood added to the ranks of the Horde. What say you?
Baine Bloodhoof : Warchief, the tauren of Highmountain fought boldly alongside us in our campaign against the Burning Legion, just as our ancestors did long ago.
Baine Bloodhoof : I have invited their leaders to a great feast in Mulgore. This could be a chance to bring them to our side.
Sylvanas Windrunner : A simple people, but strong. They would be a boon on the battlefield.
Lady Liadrin : I too have a suggestion, Warchief.

The sin’dorei have maintained diplomatic ties with the nightborne since we helped liberate Suramar from the Legion.

Lady Liadrin : The regent lord and I agree that our kingdoms have much in common. We believe the nightborne would make valuable allies.
Sylvanas Windrunner : Even without the Nightwell, Suramar holds vast arcane resources. A most useful arrow added to my quiver.
Sylvanas Windrunner : Each option would have its uses. I believe $n knows both these peoples. Which potential ally do you suggest we pursue first?_

_ First Arcanist Thalyssra : Greetings, Lady Liadrin, $p. Welcome back to Suramar. I am pleased to receive you under more pleasant circumstances.
Lady Liadrin : It is good to see your city free, First Arcanist.
First Arcanist Thalyssra : For that, we owe you both a great debt. You proved instrumental to our cause.
Lady Liadrin : The Horde was proud to fight by your side against the Burning Legion, my lady.
First Arcanist Thalyssra : I must admit, when I first learned of the Horde, I was skeptical that we would share common ground.
First Arcanist Thalyssra : I thought our kin from Kalimdor would make obvious allies. But their arrogance and mistrust soon proved otherwise.
Tyrande : Arcanist Thalyssra. I remember where your order stood in the War of the Ancients. How do we know you won’t betray us and become the next Elisande… the next Azshara?
First Arcanist Thalyssra : We do not intend to be slaves to the Nightwell. We seek to drive the Legion from Suramar and put an end to Elisande’s oppression.
Tyrande : The kaldorei will fight to see the Legion defeated and the Nightwell destroyed. Beyond that… we shall see where Elune’s wisdom guides us.
First Arcanist Thalyssra : It would seem “Elune’s wisdom” guided her away from the bond we once shared. So be it.
Lady Liadrin : The sin’dorei are also scorned by Tyrande and her prideful lot. Yet for many ages her people slept in dens or hid in trees while my people fought to save this world.
First Arcanist Thalyssra : The Alliance feels too walled off… too cloistered. My people will never endure such stagnation again.
First Arcanist Thalyssra : That is why I am grateful for your invitation to Silvermoon. I would like to inquire whether there could be a place for the nightborne in your Horde.
Lady Liadrin : I am sure the regent lord will be pleased to learn of your interest. Are you ready to depart?
First Arcanist Thalyssra : It would be an honor, Lady Liadrin. Oculeth has the coordinates to your capital. I will gather Silgryn and Valtrois, and meet you in Silvermoon._

since I cannot link on these new forums.
You may find this source inside wowhead under the Nightborne Allied race Questline.

Now only do we know this alone that the Sin’dorei kept up contact and Negotiations they even Championed for the Nightborne to become allies to the Horde.

Keeping up Diplomatic ties would likely and I shall admit I have no prove or source for this next bit but only Speculation.
Very likely be resources of trading and lending a helping hand to rebuild the Kingdom where they could.

This is still more than what the Kal’dorei has done since the Legion’s defeat though.
Tyrande didn’t even bring them up as an Option to Anduin.
While even Alleria actually mentioned to Anduin that she first tried to rally the Sin’dorei back into the Alliance banner but then Found the Void elves instead.

Now you could say that Tyrande just tried to keep them out of the bigger conflict but seeing her behavior during the Legion Campaign regardless of you being Horde or Alliance.

Her Intent to not bother with the NightBorne beyond this is clear.

1 Like

You know she could just be considering the idea? If she absolutely didn’t want the Nightborne in the Alliance, someone with her temperament would shut down the idea asap. We are talking about a person who hacked her way through dozens of Watchers because they disagreed with her on freeing Illidan.

And later went to Darkshore, with a tiny guard, to do the Night Warrior ritual. Outnumbered what…50-1 just counting the dead Horde infantry out of that place?

1 Like

It still is OOC for Thalyssra to close of all diplomatic ties with the night elves and only listen to the blood elves, even if the blood elves were kinder in their tone and the night elves harsher, when she previously disagreed with Valtrois regarding procuring help from outlanders.

4 Likes