Tyrande was mean to me!

At the end of the Nighthold raid, it was Thalyssra who allowed the nightwell to burn out as to keep it stable, they needed the eye of Aman’thul. Take that as you will

wow. gamepedia. com/Fate_of_the_Nightborne

2 Likes

Dw I am sure Sylvanas will benefit greatly from an army of withered wretches.

I’m surprised Anduin never reached out to the Nightborne.

Thalyssra did use them in her rebellion to great effect

1 Like

Yeah, but they had the power to stabilize it, without the Eye…
But Tyrande and the Kaldorei army behind her, Thalyssra not really had a real chocie
Okay okay… you are right, it was her BAD decision…
But they made it once (then enpowered it with the Eye) because Suramar was in a ley-line nexus… they could do it again… in theory, they could remake the Well
Sadly, we never again see a Nightwell

1 Like

The end of the nightfallen rebellion arc is to move away from their source of power and make a future not beholden to it. To restart the nightwell would invalidate that arc.

Lot of things happened since then…
In a world - that is dying from a wound - where factions jumped at each others thorats like rabbid dogs, becosue of their own world’s blood… tossing aside alliances, friendship to dig out old griviances? Restarting that Nightwell would be logical, and yes, in one point of veiw it would invalidate the arc, then again from another, it would be a tragic story, how the Shal’Dorei faced the grim, cold reality and decided to hold tight of their past, insted of an uncertain future…

So, Suramar bubble 2.0 it is then

It worked once…
But a bit modified this time
The Elves love shields… Quel’Thalas had one for thousands of years and it worked without 100% islation.
Suramar could have a similar but a bit bubbly…

I am pleased to say than if she is the one made canon liadrin won’t be immortal anymore.

No one is immortal, being lich king, banshee, elves, draconic aspect of madness, zombies mean squat unless they are made weapon proof when we carry our assasination ,not even with an army of valkyr, a loa of death , a tree of immortality one won’t have to pay the toll :innocent:

Never trust an elf ! *

1 Like

Restart the Nightwell and Tyrande will be marching on Suramar walls once again after she is done with forsaken.

And this time she will have good reason to compare Thalyssra to Azshara.

This is very true actually.

…but if this was to happen, providing it wasn’t in a Warfront setting, it could have made for an interesting story narrative.

I have to agree with the Rogue. Elisande 2.0 appears very much on the cards…

Awww the first bonding moment… So Cute :heart_eyes:

I’m on top in bed.

Uh… I like dominant women :3

/pat_rogue

I am neither :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a nelf who kills rogues >:D

Its always lovely to see when a dead elf and a human outlaw found love…
As for Elisande 2.0, I prefer the original, thank you… with her mastery over Time and after her defeat her Echo helping us, its not that farfetched she could come back - especially after the whole AU Draenor scenario, where the Nightborne helped to fix that damn thing…
Collecting her echoes scatered thrugh time is not that unbelivable, she was a good girl, turned against Azshara and all, and only after her visions become fel-tainted Elisande became radical… but untill the end, all she had done, she done for Suramar

#Respect
#ElisandeDidNothingWrong

Oh we can do that after, as much as you want. I wont miss a chance to slice them years bit short. Kinda creepy you know.

It’s a shame Elisande was such a badly written character. I don’t know why Tyrande gets a load of flack though. Everything she does is reasonable, pragmatic and logical.

1 Like

‘‘PrO-aLlIaNcE bIaS.’’

Pats Pats Try being a Deathknight :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like