Tyrande was mean to me!

writing like a drunk monkey doesn’t make it less true.

3 Likes

Yes, that pro-Alliance bias that is notorious! Imagine that, over the course of BfA the Horde gained 3 capitals and lost 1 (if we count Highmountain) and the Alliance are at +/- zero. Void elves are effectively dimension travelling gypsies, and the LF’s apparent base of operations was shot down in Legion. The Vindicaar? Well, can we really count that as a capital?

1 Like

And in the process:
-lost everything many players liked about the Horde for the second time.
-Is on the way to civil war for the second time
-is losing the war at the moment (for the i don’t know how many’th time)

ps: Horde lost undercity, and Dazar Alor got at least raided, in Suramar we only have part of the city gameplay-wise and if you call Highmountain a capital, so is the floating rock of the Voidelves.
Lost: UC
Gained: Suramar, (Highmountain) and Dazar Alor

Alliance:
Lost: Teldrassil
Gained: Rift, Blackrock, Boralus

And none of them got raided by the enemy in the last patch!

4 Likes

And yet, before the year is out, fortunes will reverse and the war will be on an even footing.

Highmountain is a fortress surrounded by smaller outposts and villages. The ‘floating rock’ on the other hand is a motley collection of hastily put up buildings. If that’s a capital then Booty Bay is the most honest place on Azeroth.

Fine I forgot about the Dark Irons. You get that one. They’re still enemies to me but \o/

Player raided? No. But the Horde did blow up Boralus’ gates. Earlier there was the Siege of Boralus and much of the city fared worse than Dazar’alor imho.

Notice how the Horde get lots of different types of cities.

We only get human cities, every expansion.

gg blizz

1 Like

As seen in the Cutscene with Jaina at the End of the Battle, the damage was superficial because there was nothing to see there. And the Alliance didn’t lose a King in the process.

Wait? We’re allowed to make arguments on the base of speculation then?

-Alliance will win the War again, as always.

1 Like

The Siege of Boralus dungeon disagrees with you.

This doesn’t detract from my point that this ‘pro-Alliance talk’ is nonsense.

The destruction of the KT fleet is all but inevitable by this point. It has to be or the Horde will lose the war.

I’d rather ‘lose’ and gain a capital overall and some 3+ zones, than ‘win’ and have the reverse.

Would be possible, if the zones were imbalanced (gameplaywise) like when Cata came.
The reason for the rebalance in Cataclysm, was that the Alliance had mere zones from the beginning.

Yes it does:
Alliance goes into Horde city, kills the King and doesn’t lose anyone important.
Horde goes into Alliance city and kills mostly attacking pirates and a giant Squid attacking the Alliance.
totaly fair!
And blowing up the gate is surely equivalent to raiding a city and killing a king!

1 Like

Mekkatorque is on the brink of death and Jaina was badly injured. The actual battle after the ships being blown up, went very poorly.

My point is, that Dazar’alor and Boralus will both still be standing at the end of this. And the Horde will still be up at least one racial capital, depending on how its argued. Technically, one could argue nobody got Undercity because Sylvanas turned it into a Blight zone. The ALliance had no intention to burn down the place, unlike Teldrassil.

Unlike Rastakhan.

Theoretically, Alliance goes into a non-Horde city, kills Zandalari, then runs away once the Horde arrives.

1 Like

Not to mention the Horde and Alliance have been killing Zandalari for nearly every expansion.

Nothing new, really.

2 Likes

I talk in facts, not technicalities here :wink:

And both will live. If Blizzard kills a character, it’s usually a Horde (or Horde alligned) one, and IF the Alliance loses a character, it has to be balanced (Varian/Vol’Jin)
That’s why some Horde races have not had a leader since Pandaria… and the Number of important Characters with powers to challange the Alliance roster is down to… … Sylvanas?
The other ones like Rommath don’t get to show their powerlevel because it could challange Jaina and Blizzard can’t let THAT happen…

1 Like

Well, those are all facts, sorry. Why aren’t you using them? Are you selective with fact application?

1 Like

I counted Boralus as Alliance as well, and accepted that the Horde attacked it.
technically both are Horde/Alliance-Alligned and not part of the Faction, but factually players are there more than in Orgrimmar at the moment. They are for all intents and purposes Horde / Alliance cities.

Why should I care for that? We did not defeat the Horde, we defeated the Zandalari. We merely outmaneuvered the Horde. That is because we are not allowed to defeat the Horde.

1 Like

Baine. Saurfang. Thalyssra. Nathanos. Female Thrall. Thrall. And so on.

You mana-bombed her home city and are surprised that she’s been increasing her power for the last 6 years in seeking revenge?

EDIT: Did I mention betrayal? That’s a Biiiiiiig motivational factor there. And you killed her dragon-cuddle partner.

Inb4 our brief and tactical advantage in the war is ruined by Sylvanas immense plot device powers.

1 Like

Baine: Only a Warrior, no chance against people like Jaina, Malfurion or Tyrande (even before she was buffed). Imprisoned by Sylvanas
Saurfang: Only a Warrior, got his A*s handed to him by Malfurion. On the Run trying to rebel against Sylvanas
Thalyssra: Theoretically true, but ran from Jaina with her Tail between her legs.
Nathanos: No chance against any important Alliance Character, except maybe one of the dwarven leaders.
Female Thrall: We have seen nothing of her, and she’s again just a warrior.
Thrall: Out of Order, Not longer really part of the Horde, lost his powers.

vs.
Jaina: MOST POWERFUL MAGE IN THE WHOLE OF THE MULTIVERSE!!!111eleven
Malfurion: MOST POWERFUL DRUID IN THE WHOLE OF THE MULTIVERSE!!11
Tyrande: Buffed by the Moon, laZored a whole Troop of Orcs without any problem after her buff…
Anduin: SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!!!
Alleria: Shadowpowered Huntress
Turalyon: 1000 Year old Human, Lightforged, BESTEST PALADIN ALIVE!!!

Of course Blizzard has to dial back on the Alliance, otherwise Horde players could just delete their characters, because the Horde woul have no chance to stand against the powerlevels Blizzard unfortunately created…

3 Likes

You must have mistaken Ashvane and her pirates for the horde it seems.

1 Like