Tyrande was mean to me!

I’m sensing a theme here and it begins with S and ends with s. Said theme has been depowering your faction and is not removed cos of plot.

Nothing to do with the whole SW garrison + Anduin + Greymane + Sentinels chasing as well. Noooooooo.

Apparently he can survive being frozen into an ice block that would kill almost anyone else and is arguably your deadliest combatant below Sylvanas herself.

Has fought for years(decades?) against the AU Army of the LIght, whose firepower is comparable to the MU AotL, just looking at the similar equipment.

Thrall isn’t part of the Horde? This is just incorrect. He can always get his powers back once he stops moping about having cheated in Mak’gora yes.

Defeated by 20 adventurers without super-powered artifacts

Let’s himself take an axe to the back cos…reasons

You err missed out that we now have the atrocity known as Forsaken Nelves in the form of Delaryn and (hopefully dead) Sira, etc.

You got me there. His peaceful ways are too much.

Doesn’t actually do much in BfA.

Tirion was better. He also, again, doesn’t do much in BfA.

Do the Horde version of the Boralus invasion assault.

And can apparently only chase after her enemies at a snail’s pace.

Your argument is that Alliance characters don’t do much.
My argument is that the Horde HAS no characters who can do much.

You see the difference?

1 Like

Baine and Saurfang are around, if you’d stop working with the Enemy of Life…you have Nightborne senior leaders who are as powerful as the ancient Highborne, and probably more than the Sin’dorei ever were.

YOU HAVE THE LIGHTWELL.

Not defeated. Just lold her way out at 5% health. Unique for any other boss fight so far.

Still just a Warrior, almost lost the entire war after 20+ years. Despite outnumbering the Draenei.

You are making things up now.

She actually commented about Jaina being too powerful.

Nobody is invincible. It’s called realism. He still survived and kicks booty at the warfront.

Rip highlord Fordring. Truest champion of the light indeed.

Sylvanas, Thrall, Garrosh, Galleywix, Thalyssra, Mayla, Ebonhoof, Saurfang, Rexxar, Lor’themar, Lliadrin, Baine, Nathanos, Talanji, Ji Firepaw, Geya’rah, Drek’thar, Hamuul Runetotem, Roanauk Icemist, Gamon, Chief Kah Kah -

I mean I could go on but I don’t see the point. If you divide up many of the Horde factions individually, they’re made up of tons of tribes all with strong individual leaderships.

1 Like

Traitors lose the privilege to be called horde.

Almost lost it to Alleria just standing next to it. Only use would be teleporting Silvermoon to safety.

I don’t talk about Units we theoretically have… I talk about CHARACTERS we care for, we have played with for years or decaded.

I’m in for that, but even if Sylvanas loses in the End, the problem with the Horde roster of heroes is still there.

We have no one even close to the powerlevel of Malfurion, Tyrande or Jaina.
Malfurion is lorewise capable of razing Orgrimmar to the Ground with his Nature powers.
Saurfang has an Axe!

Tyrande can kill whole squads of Soldiers with one spell?
Nathanos has a Bow!!

Jaina can freeze the Ocean in seconds?
Baina has a Totem!

2 Likes

And can’t even put out a simple city fire while letting Horde intruders escape on a vessel she could have easily frozen.

She retreated after being badly wounded. That’s a defeat. Don’t try and spin it as anything else.

And still alive after so many battles against such deadly foes. She doesn’t strike me as the ‘run away’ type,

The ice block part or the part that the ice block would kill almost anyone else? The raid encounter says both are true.

Does not invalidate my point.

Oh so when Malfurion lets himself take an axe to the back it’s ‘realism’ but Rastakhan going out of control with shadow powers and having to be put down is outrageous?

Baine will be Warchief. Mark my words, short elf!

Does not invalidate my point. No reason it cannot be used as simply a font of power.

You have new and powerful characters. Does not invalidate my point.

Funny how he hasn’t done that in 15-20 years despite having plenty of excuses to.

He is a souped up Dark Ranger

You destroyed Darnassus and she got it. Also, Talanji has absorbed the same bargain that Rastakhan did and likely the same access to the powers he had.

And is defeated by 20 adventurers without super-artifacts

He is as much of a warrior as his father was.

EDIT:

Said ‘axeman’ defeated even Anduin and his peaceful ways in 1v1 combat.

Nah.

I never said it’s outrageous. I’m probally the last person who would be sad about a Rastakhan. But his death is a gold mine for good propaganda.

Blizzard made their call clear Jaina > anyone else.

5 minutes later she participated in the aftermath meeting and is doing just fine. If character ain’t dead, or at least in chains, it ain’t a defeat.

To be honest, I like how the Horde only ever gets by on momentary snowflake characters that get enormous power buffs for no inexplicable reason, like Thrall and soon Sylvanas.

It’s as if these characters are dull, monotonous and can’t do anything to develop themselves beyond what they are.

Also please let’s not forget the amount of pro Horde favoritism Jaina showed over the years. Please, for the love of god, she was borderline Horde for a lot of expansions.

And still just a Warrior.

Surviving a battle against 20 Champions of the Horde at once counts as overpowered i think.
And again:
Badly Hurt > dead (rastakhan)

If Alliance heroes would use their Powers as described in Books, Blizzard could delete the Horde.

She survived. That’s more than any Horde character who was a raid boss can say.
Oh wait, the Horde Characters who were raid bosses can’t talk. They’re dead.

And yes, Talanji is a step into the right direction.
We need more characters like her who maybe can hold a candle to Alliance heroes.

And maybe when Blizzard is at it give the Orcs and Darkspear-Trolls a racial leader. They have not had one since Vol’jin and Garrosh…

2 Likes

Varian was just a warrior.

Garrosh was JUST a warrior.

Some of the greatest heroes in Warcraft lore, and even the player character in their own timeline are JUST warriors.

Both factions suffer from it. The Kaldorei especially, who have much more firepower than they are ever willing to use. Well except after Darnassus……

She -is- wounded, and it’s clearly referenced in that meeting. Mekkatorque is on the verge of death.

Jaina…is what was long coming after Theramore. I mean you have probably killed more of her family and loved ones than the Old Horde and Legion did, together, by this point.

A warrior capable of challenging even Garrosh in combat.

2 badly hurt(one near death) for a dead king. Well…

Or more like that they are extremely hampered in their power usage to avoid this exact problem, and thus ‘pro-Alliance bias’ is just more BS.

Garrosh survived MoP to time/dimension travel to a different universe -_-

You have Thalyssra and her cohort of Resistance leaders.

Saurfang much? I guess Rokhan is usable…

1 Like

Even says in the books that Rokhan is leading the Darkspear Trolls.

He is just their ‘‘public face’’ at this time: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Rokhan

1 Like

I do love Kul Tiran tavern music! So nice!

It gets boring after the 200th time.

Anyway, I have work to be doing that has been delayed by this conversation.

Nightborne and highmountain have not pulled their full weight into the war just yet. Even the Maghar did more.

An old Warrior who forgot to die properly, now being a tool for Anduin to use.

Still was defeated and is now dead.