Tyrande was mean to me!

Didn’t you recently start a topic proposing that the Horde should abandon the Zandalari?

1 Like

Dude, he will revenge the Amani too ^^

1 Like

It’s called role play. Nothing to do with my meta pov on the lore.

1 Like

Well I want to burn Silvermoon in RP and in my meta pov…… :wink:

1 Like

You can’t burn perfection darling :wink:

2 Likes

shrugs Delusional mana addicts \o/

Greymane will live to kill Sylvanas like five xpacs from now, and both of them will probably die together to tie up a revenge arc lasting 15 years by that time.

Jaina will still be Admiral, 10 xpacs from now, and some forgotten old war hero.

Mana addicts have always been better than those of undeath. Whoever thought walking corpses of any race, deserved a say in Azeroth’s events needs a strong word with themselves, urgently.

1 Like

Whatever you say, discount night elf :wink:

Difference between me and you, is that I accepted the flaws and mistakes of the races I RP as. You haven’t.

No need, just unplug the Sunwell.

Job done

1 Like

I needn’t anyway

The mistakes were clear from Silvermoon, outright stated by Lady Liadrin.

The last well that was “unplugged” the Sundering happened? Are you willing to take that risk again…?

I imagine only Queen Azshara would be pleased with such events.

1 Like

Dont compare you swamp of arcane energy to Well of Eternity.

Swamp.

Ironic in a way, considering that is what became of the Well of Eternity in Zin-Azshari. A very large, very deep, swamp.

You mean that maelstrom thing? Doesn’t look that impressive anymore. Rather scary whirlpool.

Nothing like the original Well, just an imitation. Blow it up and maybe another half of Silvermoon goes away with it.

You mean the one that drove your people almost insane? Yeah …

That’s some pretty angry whirlpool if it blew up one half of Silvermoon at first before. A 10,000 year reserved tremor.

1 Like

Actually if you want to put it like a child, that is fine but there is some truth in what you say.

Jaina: MOST POWERFUL MAGE IN THE WHOLE OF THE MULTIVERSE!!!111eleven

She is undoubtedly the only mage to show any evidence of being on Khadgar level. Khadgar is still the best.

Malfurion: MOST POWERFUL DRUID IN THE WHOLE OF THE MULTIVERSE!!11

He has the ultimate power of Mary Sue so yeah hes the best.

Tyrande: Buffed by the Moon, laZored a whole Troop of Orcs without any problem after her buff…

Has done absolutely nothing up untill this point other than leading an assault against Garrosh who soundly defeated her. She finally gets a to do something and people are complaining?

Anduin: SAVIOR OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

Again hes a Mary Sue who wages war for peace…yeah…

I just wanted to say that the Alliance has way to many characters on a ridiculous powerlevel, and this number has to be cut down if blizz wants to retain at least some sense of logic in the story.
Either take some of the powers away or kill some of them off. WoW was much better when the characters were a little bit more grounded.

1 Like

One side having OP characters doesn’t mean that Blizzard has to de-power them or kill them just to advance a plot. It would be preferable IMO for Blizzard to write with those character’s powers in mind.

If they would do this, the Horde wouldn’t exist anymore.
If, in a two-faction-game, one side is so incredibly overpowered, that the other one loses it’s right to have it’s own agenda or even exist it just isn’t fun.
And since blizz killed off or depowered the Horde’s character Roster for years now, i think it would be fair for the Alliance to get it’s share.